cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Delivery / Billing block scenario with Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dears,

Can any body give some informations about this requirement.

My Requirement is to create a workflow for preventing the Sales order delivery / billing block. Which should be done thorough some multi level approval.

Complete scenario: After a sales order is created, at the time of blocking the sales order ( either delivery / billing ) it should prevent the user from blocking and the workflow would be triggered. Which would led to the senior manager to approve the same. And after approving the sales order block should happen.

Now I could not find any appropriate workflow which would be fullfilling my criteria.  So need to go for a custom one. Also I could not find the exact event which would be the base for triggering the workflow. Fo this I have planned for finding a user exit and triggere the event.

I would expect some suggestions from you experts, who can guide me to get the excat user exit, business object, Method for bloking the sales order and aslo if any existing standard workflow is already given by SAP.

Please reply me soon.

Thanks,

Regards,

Shreya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto T.code SWDD, Click in the top left where you will give the Workflow no. there you find a  Input Help (down arrow), it will open a popup in that you choose tab the structured help, there click the "Application Components" there you can find all Workflow events

also,

please go through the link where you can find workflow scenarios

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/03/4cdf34fc48710de10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

You can achieve the approver levels by using status profile.But, triggering automatic workflow has to be cross checked by your workflow consultant.

There should be a standard object like BUS2032 which will help.

Check below one may help you.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/SAP+Business+Workflow

Regards, Sai Krishna.