Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material documnet archaive

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team ,

Current scenario -

OR- Deliveri - pgi -billing - Return order - R Delivery - PGR - PGR cancel (VL09 )

Error while cancel the PGR document system dump and Document is archaive

In the stock its showing 1 stock however actal

How to remove the extra stock

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whats your current document flow? Is it like: OR-DEL-PGI- Returns order - Return Del - PGR?

If so, will you be in a position to cancel the PGR again with VL09. BTW, any idea for the system dump and what is the system dump, try to check in ST22.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

FYI

Dump and Screen shot

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its really strange. Can you please check with you MM consultant and taking help from ABAPer as well.

I found one thread related to Archived material document. This may help you.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2060042

But, I am just wondering on status of Delievry document. Ideally it should be being processed. Have you tried cancelling PGR again?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2060042

Regards, Sai Krishna.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on screenshot of ST22 provided by you. I could understand following:

It involves a Runtime Error SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC with Exception CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB in Function Module IB_VALUES_UPDATE Program SAPLIBINU (INCLUDE LIBINUU04). This FM is generally caters imports value.

1. If variant configuration is involved. There can be fair chances that either imported data is changed or format for those is incorrect.

2. There might be recent development involving this FM, IB_VALUES_UPDATE. Which might is incorrectly done.

To investigate/analysis further, please take assistance of ABAPer.

Further, can you tell us whether SAP CS involved in this scenario?

Thanks, JP

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

Thanks for your input however we dont have CS module , yes we do have varient configuration

Regards

Ramesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then it is sure to do with Variant Configuration. FYI, there many SAP Notes related to above mention error for the FM. But, mostly for lower version ECC than 5.0. As I already mention in previous post, take help of ABABer and investigate.

Best Wishes, JP