Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight cost at item level

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with freghit cost in VF*.

I have a custom price condition at item level (ZOFI), it's declared like this:

condition class: A

calculat.type: B

Cond.control: C

Condit.origin: C

When the user changes the amount in tab Condition (for example, 200), the condition value should be updated with the same value (200) but it doesn't change. In fact, it only gets updated if I go to check header conditions and then come back to item conditions.

As there is no user exit for this condition, I think this should be automatic, isn't it ?? What may be wrong ?

thanks in advance !!!

María

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me try to explain you.

Its all depends on your requirement. You should have told us that you want to calculate based on the weight. If so, yes, you have to change the calculation type accordingly.

But, i even kept the calculation type as "B" and check the Value box in V/06 it allows me to do whatever way I want to do.. You can even get both amount and Value as same since its a Fixed amount.

BTW, why condition category is Blank for your condition type.

I would suggest you to have a discussion with your SD consultant since, you mentioned that you are technical person. That will ensure that you are doing changes in a expected way, otherwise in long term there will be lot of road blocks.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the explanation Sai. The consultant doesn't know why condition type is blank...

As I told you, the problem is when I create a new invoice. Before saving it, I change my condition price's amount but the condition value is not updated. Then I save the invoice, I do the output and in the smartform the condition value shown is the old one.

I go to the invoice again, see the item's condition and it's still wrong. I go to header conditionts and the condition value is now ok, go back to items and then I see the correct value !!!

While debugging I've seen that field "preisfindungsart" is different in header and in the item.

So.. my solution (maybe very wrong solution) is to add this new code at the end of USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END...

READ TABLE xkomv INTO le_xkomv WITH KEY kschl = 'ZOFI'.

IF sy-subrc = 0.

IF le_xkomv-krech = 'B'.

le_xkomv-kwert = le_xkomv-kbetr.

MODIFY xkomv FROM le_xkomv INDEX sy-tabix.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Now I understand your problem clearly. You are facing this problem for Invoice printing? Correct? Your code looks good, but, just want to check onething, why did you give krech = B? Will you be changing calculation type often?

If not, you can actually take kbetr value directly instead kwert, which will resolve your issue.

Let me know if you still need any help from me.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Krech comes from the sales order, and sometimes they use B and other times they use D.

And yes, the problem is when I print the invoice but even when y display it, because field KWERT is nt updates until I go to header condition and then come back to item conditions.

I have thought about the posibilty of using KBETR instead o KWERT in printing but this would solve only the output, but the main problem would still remain..

I think I'll leave the change I've made and see what happens...

Thanks a lot to everybody !!!!

Maria

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well, now I have found this..

I create 2 differente invoices, and that's what I see in condition prices..

If calculat. type is "D" then it works ok, but if it's "B" it is wrong !!

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In my 2nd Post , I have said clearly .

KF00 - Calculation Type -Gross Weight or Net Weight or Volume

HD00 - Calculation Type - Fixed Amount etc .

Note : Condition Category  "F" .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I'm not very used to condition prices so everything is unknown for me.. I don't know in which cases they use a calculation type or the other.

The main problem they have (it doesn't matter if the condition value doesn't change), is when KRECH = 'B', fixed amount. I create a new invoive, go to item conditiion and change condition ZOFI. I save the invoice and do the output. The value I see is the old one, not the one I have changed. Then I go to VF02, go to header conditions, go back and go to item condition, my ZOFI condition is now correct.

thanks for all your replies,

María

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maria

have u customized the freight condition as manual or automatic,header or item in v/06 and have u copied from hd00 or kf00.all these factors matter

regards

timir

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Little bit Confusion on this .Please give me some clarity on this .

Note : If you want change Amount of Condition Type in Sales Order directly , you need to check " Calculation Type " under Changes Which Can be Made Tab in V/06 .

Thanks,

Naren

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Naren,

Thanks for your answer, the check "Calculat.type" in V/06 was already checked and still works wrong.

Thanks,

María

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Check if the below note helps you.

Note 423088 - Condition screen: Function update/performance

@Experts: Any other solution for this even we used to have his problem in my previous project.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Need to see your Condition Type Settings of V/06 and also in V/08 Settings .

Note : Take two Screen Shots of two T.Codes and update here to further process .

Thanks,

Naren

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I think this note is applied..

Thanks,

María

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Here are attached my screen shots.

Thanks !

María

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. Why didnt you maintain Condition Category as Freight  " F " .

2. Actually , Freight is calculated on Gross Weight or Net Value or else Volume .But why you have you maintained Fixed Amount for this Condition Type ?

3. Freight is Item Condition thats why We have Access Sequence to maintain Condition Record . Why you have checked that Header Condition field in that Condition Type ?

If you have any doubts [please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

Could you please let us know why frieght can't be a Header condition? Have you checked HD00 condition type?

Also, Could you please help why I can't maintain it as a Fixed amount?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I am talking about KF00 not HD00 Condition Type .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this issue too previously.  I think it is just based on the PBO/PAI logic of the screens and the "event" logic.

Regards

Waza.

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know th answer for none of you question, i am the developper and that's how it's customized..

In the image below, at ZOFI line, they want the value 190 (or whatever) in the condition value column.

If I double click on ZOFI:

Thanks,

María

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi maria

please copy kf00 and try for the same condtion type as your own

regrds

timir

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have copied KF00 to ZOFI but still doesn't work, whenever I change the amount, the condition value doesn't change...

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06 and check the Value box under changes can be made. Now, see in your sales order.

Regards, Sai krishna.

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

They were different from KF00, but even when I have changed them it didn't work..

Thanks!

María

maria_merino
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Warren !!

Sorry, I didn't read your message ! And you solved the problem ?? how ??

Thanks a lot !!