cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Percentage of Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I would like to know if the activity has an option to update the percentage. While confirming the activity we have an option.

But the user wants to update the activity percentage on daily or weekly basis. At the end they wants to confirm by putting 100%.

Can we use the Percentage field for work percentage. Will that have any impact.

Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

Not any impact but you have to change measurement method for the same as Degree of processing instead of existing measurement method. and when you processing 100% then system will ask for final confirmation of activity.

I assume in your existing process system will automatically cover % option when you complete your job as complete or final confirmation check mark manually.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please read the SAP help documents on confirmation and understand the process and functioanlity of acivity confirmation. Still if you have any questions then post in the forum.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the process, we had to maintain the percentage of Netwrok activity , by confirmation of that particular activity , with percentage option i.e: final Confirmation / Completed /Clear Open Reserv, as per the daily work progress of taht particular activity manually.

Or else you can follow the sanjeev process of maintaiing of Work rogress version as a measuring method plan.

Regards,

vrkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use CN25 to confirm the %age of completion periodically either daily or weekly. the preferred way updating progress of work is weekly.

When you are sure that no more work is still pending then check the box completed and final confirmation.

With selection of those two boxes will let you know that referenced acitivity has been completed and no more progress.

coming to the other option, progress version, for that you need define the progress version and statistical key figures for carrying the progress.

I suggest you to follow the simplest way using CN25. Finally its your call.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thank You for the reply. When I enter partial % in processing field, it does not save the value in it.

Does it require any customization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adithya,

Check if confirmation parameters in OPST are maintained for combination of Plant & Network type that is being used.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Input the value and save it. When you go back %age field showing blank value.

To check the percentage of completion work in CN47N you woould be able to see the actual hours posted on network activity.

Also you can see in CJI3.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have the users post a partial confirmation with the new % complete. when they want to update it.  That is the standard method.