Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding with GATP during BOP

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement of doing confirming order quantity in multiples of pack sizes in APO during BOP check.

Please suggest how to activate rounding in BOP, if somebody has had the similar requirement of doing rounding in GATP BOP check will be great help.

Rgds

NB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NB,

You need to check SAP note 1642134 for this.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Please respond to my query.

Rgds

NB

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NB,

Try to find rounding flag in following BOP exits and see if this resolves your issue,

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_FILT_010

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_SORT_020

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_000

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_051

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_052

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_060

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_069

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLBOP_100

This seems to be some work, but this is the only way here.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NB,

Are you able to resolve your issue with earlier suggested route, please let me know if you need any further help here.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

We tested this and it helped us.

Regards

NB

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NB,

I am really surprised. Are you looking for confirmed quantity rounding only during BOP and not during Sales order creation / change ?  Please confirm this.

Despite the fact, you can use the below mentioned user exit to confirm the document in the multiples of Ship pack unit.

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLATPR_002

In the above mentioned user exit; you need to round down the confirmed quantity in the field CP_CONSTRAINTS-SHIPPACK  and set the flag "X" in the field CP_CONSTRAINTS-SHIPPACK_FLG and pass the Shippable UoM in the field CP_CONSTRAINTS-SHIPPACKUOM.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you
Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain9
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Rounding while creating and changing sales order is already been taken care of in our scenario, thanks for asking.

I need you help in understanding below statement;

In the above mentioned user exit; you need to round down the confirmed quantity in the field CP_CONSTRAINTS-SHIPPACK  and set the flag "X" in the field CP_CONSTRAINTS-SHIPPACK_FLG and pass the Shippable UoM in the field CP_CONSTRAINTS-SHIPPACKUOM.

As mentioned in your statement, i need to round down, does that mean it will always round down and not the round up thing

Also what i want is that, whatever setting i have made in APO packaging specification should get considered while doing availability check in BOP check.

Please confirm, if this requirement can be met using user exit suggested by you.

Rgds

NB

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NB,

I am actually using the above mentioned user exit for rounding the confirmed quantity to the extent of Shippable UoM and it is working perfectly fine. Using the user exit, I think it always rounds down, however since it is a quantity that you're influencing you may give it a try to round up as well. As part of this user exit coding, I was not using APO Packaging specification rather I was passing the ShippableUoM from ECC to APO as part of the field catalog.

Thank you
Babu Kilari

T