cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAINT- Cannot see Uploaded Packages?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

i have here a Problem. I try to Update a third Party Software (Addon-On) over SAINT.

OpenText (This has two Components XXBASIS / XXERP

We have to make 2 Upgrades from Version

XXBASIS1 to XXBASIS2

XXERP1 to XXERP2

After that i have tu Upgrade from

XXBASIS2 to XXBASIS3

XXERP2 to XXERP3

So i Uploaded to first two Packages for Upgrade to XXBASIS2 and XXERP2.

I started TA SAINT and uploaded the packages from the frontend. After that i clicked "START" in the SAINT and i`ve seen the two Upgrade Packages. I Startet the Upgrade.

All worked great.

So after that i uploaded the two Packages to Upgrade to XXBASIS3 and XXERP3. I clicked "START" again. But now i DON`T see the Packages in the SAINT.

Whatever i do. Re-Upload them. Load it from the Application Server and so on. I DO NOT see the Packages in the SAINT?!?

The reason why i post it here on SDN is that i think this is a SAINT (SAP) and not a OpenText Upgrade Package Problem.

So what i search now is ideas or also Solutions why uploaded packages are not displayed in the SAINT.

Oh.. before i forgot. All prerequisits are fulfilled. So normal i can upload and Upgrade the packages.

It would be grat if someone can help here with an idea or s possible solution.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bjoern,

The problem could be that packages XXBASIS3 and XXERP3  does not match the current SAP setup you have. Please check Open Text release notes once again to confirm the packages.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks..

Yeah... thats is.. i was a Little bit tired yesterday.. ^^

So i needed to more ABA Packages in the System... Thanks

Answers (0)