cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure Print ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

There is print field in pricing procedure called "a". If the Condition Type = 0 would it still be printed? If not is there a nother oppetunity to see "0" on the print?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is the explanation as I have found it a couple of times:

Controls issue of condition lines when printing documents such as order confirmations or invoices.

Use

In releases previous to 4.0, the following print indicators are available :

o ' ' : Condition line is not printed

o 'X' : Condition line is printed at item level

o 'S' : Condition line is printed in totals block

The following standard logic is set out for these printing indicators:

- Item POS of the last condition line is determined with 'X'.

- All condition lines that contain an item smaller than POS in the pricing procedure are only printed if print indicators 'X' or 'S' are set.

- All condition lines that contain an item larger than POS in the pricing procedure, that come before the first tax condition line and which have a non-statistical VAT condition, receive printing indicator 'S'. The same applies for condition lines that contain an item larger than POS in the pricing procedure, that come after the first tax condition line and an active non-statistical VAT condition.

- Condition lines that represent a tax condition type are always printed in totals blocks with print indicator 'S' (set internally or externally).

- Condition lines that represent a condition type that is not a tax condition type are only printed with print indicator 'S' (set externally or internally) if the condition value of the condition line is not zero. Condition lines that do not represent a condition type (i.e. subtotals) are only printed with print indicator 'S' or 'X' (set externally or internally) if the condition value of the condition line is different from the condition value of the previous condition line in the pricing procedure.

To provide a better overview of this process, 8 more print parameters are available as of Release 4.0. These print indicators cannot, however be mixed with the three previous print indicators ' ', 'X' and 'S' in the pricing procedure. This means that the new indicators are only taken into account if a no condition lines in the pricing procedure contain printing indicators 'X' or 'S'.

The new printing indicators have the following settings, and corresponding influence on processing.

- 'A' : in total: general

- 'B' : in total: if value <> zero

- 'C' : in total: if value <> value of predecessor

- 'D' : in total: if value <> zero and value <> value of predecessor

- 'a' : at item : general

- 'b' : at item : if value <> zero

- 'c' : at item : if value <> value of predecessor

- 'd' : at item : if value <> zero and value <> value of predecessor

Trust this helps.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan.

Great explenation. I have one further question what does "POS" stand for?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I may piggyback on this thread, I have a question about the F1 Help for this Print ID field:

"The following standard logic is set out for these printing indicators:

• Item POS of the last condition line is determined with 'X'.

• All condition lines that contain an item smaller than POS in the pricing procedure are only printed if print indicators 'X' or 'S' are set

[....]"

What does "POS" stand for?

Thanks,

Ben

ben_axelrad@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure I can.

I have added an Condition type in my pricing procedure. I forgot to put an Print ID on it and want to change it now. My question is the following. The Condition Type show an value for a material status code, this value could also be "0". So therfore i asked when I set the print id to "a" would the linge be on the print? If not is there another print id I could use for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per, based on help -> new indicators (including 'a') are ignored if ANY condition in your pricing procedure has one of old indicators ' ', 'X', 'S'.

Besides, a simple test will show whether it's printed or not.

The last option which will work for sure - change your print program 🐵 to print this condition in any case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure I can.

I have added an Condition type in my pricing procedure. I forgot to put an Print ID on it and want to change it now. My question is the following. The Condition Type show an value for a material status code, this value could also be "0". So therfore i asked when I set the print id to "a" would the linge be on the print? If not is there another print id I could use for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can u make the quostion more clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure I can.

I have added a new condition type in one of our Pricing Procedures. The condition type shows an statuscode for material status and has different values. I would like to have this condition type on my print no matter what. So I would set "a" in Print ID. My question is would the condtion type be printet if its value is equal "0" when I use the Print ID "a" or should I use another type?

I hope my question is alittle more clear now.

-

Hi friends,

There is print field in pricing procedure called "a". If the Condition Type = 0 would it still be printed? If not is there a nother oppetunity to see "0" on the print?

Thanks.

-