Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To group in the same invoice two different material

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a sales document with 2 materials : one material FERT and one material DIEN.

When I create the invoice I would like to have just one invoice?

So I have to take an inbound delivery for the FERT and the sales order for DIEN in order to create the invoice

. And I would like to create just one invoice.

How can I do  join the two material in one invoice?

Thxs for any help

Regards

Kari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,, ELMKA

Have you solved this issue if you solved  plz share

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue is not solved yet

Sorry

Regards

Kari

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One is an order-related and the other is a delivery--related billing.

It is likely to end up with 2 invoices.

Why not copy the DIEN into the delivery? You can set the option not to print it out in DO print.

When you bill, it would come out as a single invoice.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear For your reqierment we have to check copy control settings plz check this also

http://scn.sap.com/thread/725377

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Just look at this link it s very helpful

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2018280

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You are using order related billing for both FERT and DIEN materials? Or you want order related for DIEN and delivery related for FERT? Please explain your requirement.

Thank$

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your need you have two different sales process i.e. Order related billing (DIEN) and Delivery related billing (FERT). To achieve this you have to create Delivery for FERT and if I consider the Item Category as TAN and another for Order to bill no delivery (DIEN) may be item cat you are using TAX or TAO.

So as per this, you have two SD document at the time of billing in VF01 i.e. Delivery no & Order no.

Accordingly you have to maintain the copy control from Delivery to Bill (VTFL) & Order to Bill (VTFA).

After making delivery and PGI for FERT material go to VF01 and put both the sd doc Order and Delivery.

Also you can have quantity selection option for order related bill with the help of Order to Bill copy control (VTFA). For your reference please find the below screen shot.

If you have any doubt do let me know.

Thanks,

SumanS

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kari,

Further to Split analysis, please check the copy controls. Go to VTFL, take your Delivery Type and Billing type, check the Item level copy control of your Item category and whats the routine in VBRK/VBRP. This will give more details.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

I have checked VTFL and VFTA, and I saw that the routine 001 : inv.split.

Is it why I can't do an invoice with delivery and the order?

What is the routine I have to put?

Please see my screen shot

Thnx

Regards

Kari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear one more thing plz check in VTFL Header level account assignment should be E

PLZ CHECK ONCE

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

You are talking about the field allocation number?

I have "E" on this field

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By looking at your order to Billing copy controls, it shows 001 for VBRK/VBRP. Generally, I have not seen anyone using this routine.

From Del to Bil copy control I could see something 601 for VBRK/VBRP.

Now, I request you to create a billing with reference OR and Del and provide us the split analysis. So that I can help you more.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I went to VF01 in order to create te invoice, then I went to environnement =>split analysis, but I haven't acces to it.

Thx for your help

Regards

Kari

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kari,

Strange, You have access to create Invoice - VF01, but, no access to check the split?

See, when you try to create billing document by giving both SO and DO number and execute you will get 2 lines, above you can see log and Split analysis. If you click on the Split you will get the details for split.

If not, create billing and check either in VF02 or VF03. But here system will ask you for the 2 different documents which you would like to compare.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kari,

I would recommend you to perform split analysis: VF02 -> Environment -> Split Analysis. This would give you an Idea of a splitting criteria in you Invoice.

Regards, Maria

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I went to the split analysis, and I have this log.

I don't understand why, I have a difference between the two document.

Please see my screen shot, and thanks for your help.

Regards

Karima

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karima,

let me know the customer number in the sales document with 2 materials.

Regards, Maria

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karima,

Your screenshot shows that you have 2 different partners (customers).How can you get one Invoice for 2 different customers?

Please check the customers in your sales orders and let us know if both are same? Now, try to create the Invoice from 2 different orders but customers should be same.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

hI Sai Krishna,

Thanks for your help, but I have the same partner in my sales order

Please check my screen shot of the sales order.

I don't know how the system retrives two differents partners?

Thx for your help

Regards

Karima

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is the header of your sales order. How many line items you have? Check the partners/payment terms at each line item.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member1021627
Participant
0 Kudos

I have Two items, the partner functions and payments terms are the same.

Please, check my screen shot of the two items

Thx for your help

Regards

Kari

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I would look at the table VBPA for Partner Functn 'SP' and Customer '120472' this may give you an idea where  it comes from.

Regards, Maria

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kari,

The screenshots which you have given on 22-Mar-2013 was different. In that you had 2 different partners in split analysis. In that it was also showing 2 different billing dates, different tax classifications for the customers,different VAT registration numbers.

Now, in the recent screenshot(the above one) are you still getting 2 different Invoices? If so, i request you to share the split screenshot.

Regards, Sai Krishna.