Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on /sapapo/sdrqcr21 Correction report for delivery and sales requirement

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i run /sapapo/sdrqcr21 Correction report for delivery and sales requirement, I get a lot of irrelevant messages under "Missing in ERP" section.

The delivery number showing up in this section when checked in ERP are fine and we arent able to understand why these delivery shows up in the report. Can you please let me know what could be the reason for the issue.

Please let me know in case of any further information required.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmanamurthy,

When you run the //SDRQCR21 report; it also identifies the field because of which the inconsistency was arised.,Select the output format as "Sort list according to Doc.No" and see the output report that has the field being displayed in the right hand side.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kilari,

When i select this output and view the report it gives me the delivery number and the line item number under the "Missing in SAP" section. When i check this delivery i am not able to  understand why this occurs in the "Missing in SAP" section. could you clarify.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmanamurthy,

This could primarily be because of the fact the document might have been shipped already and the corresponding CIF queue failed to update the corresponding equivalent documents in APO Livecache / database. You might have to permanently delete the shipped item information using /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL program ( usually to be scheduled over weekends to delete obsolete items ).

And, on the other hand if you see the document is still open and it is not shipped - as suggested by Sourabh; you should run /SAPAPO/CCR to get this issue sorted out.

Let us know more if you could not solve this issue.

Thank you
Babu Kilari

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmanamurthy,

This could primarily be because of the fact the document might have been shipped already and the corresponding CIF queue failed to update the corresponding equivalent documents in APO Livecache / database. You might have to permanently delete the shipped item information using /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL program ( usually to be scheduled over weekends to delete obsolete items ).

And, on the other hand if you see the document is still open and it is not shipped - as suggested by Sourabh; you should run /SAPAPO/CCR to get this issue sorted out.

Let us know more if you could not solve this issue.

Thank you
Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmanamurthy,

did you try running CCR report, check what it shows.

Rgds

Sourabh

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the response. The issue got resolved. There was a error in the table level data which was causing the issue.

LSS.