cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Allocation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I am facing a problem with allocation quota.

I am using RBA with product substitution .

Product A > Product B

A                  B

quota      100               100

stock       0                   100

Sales Order is 50 .....

If i create sales order for A , ATP will check that no stock for A and will substitute for product B based on rule.

But i whe ATP check Allocation quota , it is taking quota for product A into account.

So it is possible in case that ATP substitute product A from B it allocate product B quota and not product A  ?

My best regards

Mauricio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

It is possible to allocate product B quota, when you are substituting from product A to product B, we have done it so many times.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh ,

I am using product substitution , but it is looking main product quota and not the substitute quota.

If i have stock and quota for product B and no quota for A it is no creating order for B.

Thanks

Mauricio

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

May I know what is the sequence of ATP checks you're doing as per your Check instructions ( Check mode / Business event setting ) ? Please make sure that Allocation is the first setting followed by ATP checking.

In case of Rules Based availability - system always evaluates the rules before doing the ATP process. When the ATP process starts; depending on check instructions behavior it does the ATP checking. As per your example, it is definitely possible to consider the allocation quota of Product "B". Please recheck your Product Allocation configuration and if you need additional help, please post the screenshot that shows the CVC details of both the products.

Thank you

Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

In the allocation group take rule_matnr as a characteristics rather then plain MATNR, should solve your issue.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh ,

I changed to rule_matnr but now i can´t open transaction .Dump Message Syntax_Error /SAPAPO/SAPLATPQC   include /sapapo/rmqout_allgrp_selscr   ..... the data object  does not have the component MATNR .

Please can you help me ?

Any report or check to fix inconsistency .

Regards Mauricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

I executed the report  : /sapapo/rmquot_selscr_generate  as described on note 1275658.

The problem is fixed ... I will check rule_matnr.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MF,

Run the report /SAPAPO/RMQUOT_SELSCR_GENERATE and see if it can fix the issue.

Thanks

Babu Kilari

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

Please refer to below thread for this issue.

http://scn.sap.com/message/13930984#13930984

Also try to run following transactions in the same sequence.

/SAPAPO/ATPCQ_RESET - Reset Time Stamp

/SAPAPO/ATPCQ_GENER - Generate Objects

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauricio,

Did you get a chance to check this.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourabh ,

Yes i checked the message http://scn.sap.com/message/13930984#13930984 and it is correct.

Thanks and Regards

Mauricio

Answers (0)