cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

viewing gannt chart as pdf format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can I view the gannt chart in PDF format or another format?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one more option wherein you can include Gantt chart in Project status report. If you have ADS configured, project status report is available in pdf.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

I try to implement things they suggest but I cannot. As you say, I click the print but system shows print option. I cannot find the saving in different format. I dont know what is ADS, how to configure and where it is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is lot to tell if somebody really wants to tell about ADS configuration. So I suggest to check SAP help and IMG guide for PDF reporting. There are some BADIs provided by SAP to enhance the existing report. If you click on print fact sheet / status report, you may be able to see whether pdf reports are working in your system or not.

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vildan,

When you select "print" you can save the  document in a PDF format ( if you have locally installed). Not sure if this answer your question.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clara,

It is not possible your suggestion in cprojects. Actually we give up pdf, instead we want graphic in docx or xls format. Do I need OSS note for this? Please help me