cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System is allowing to create sales invoice while WBS status is AALK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am putting system status as AALK, i have checked all purchase cycle system is not allowing PR, PO, GR, IR and i am check with sales cycle system is not allowing to create sales order but i have created sales order with REL status and after i have put AALK status then system is allowing to create sales invoice, please help me how to stop this

Thanks

sesharao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system status AALK does not prohibit "Billing document creation".

Billing document creation can be prohibitted using system status "Fully Invoiced" or "Closed".

The implication of using both these system status are completely different & should be chosen based on your business requirement. You can also think of using user status that prohibits billing document creation.

regards,

Sejo

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what is the business transaction status that should be forbidden with the status ID AALK as per your scenario or let me know.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member384980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, plz check the transaction control in T-code BS22.

Regards

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the process if we set the Lock status of AALK to the WBS ( Account Assignment locked ) .

System will not allow you to create any Sales order /And even It will  not allow to add any line item for the existing Sales order with this WBS Status,( AALK )  Untill the Status was Unlocked.

I hope this might be helpful .

Regards,

vrkumar