cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Souce Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are going to implement souce inspection.I am stuck at few places,i will be highly thankful for your support on same.

1)Some how if Lot is rejected then how to make new inspection lot on the basis of that purchase order or what is standard Procedure for that.

2)Suppose we want to make quality passs in partial ,like out of 500 pieces we get 200 pieces as ok and we want to receive those 200 pieces only and want others to be on with vendor only.

Regards

Vikas Bindal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) First reuqirement is part of customization & field selection in QInfo Record.

2)Suppose we want to make quality passs in partial ,like out of 500 pieces we get 200 pieces as ok and we want to receive those 200 pieces only and want others to be on with vendor only.

As Source Inspection lots are not stock relevant ,Not possible to satisfy your requirement.There is no partial posting possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

In addition can you tell how we can see materials in mass for which a particular inspection type is not activated in QA08.

Regards

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone please tell how we can again create inspection lot if a particular lot is rejected in SAP.As told it is part of Customization.Pl explain in bit detail how to do same.

In addition can you tell how we can see materials in mass for which a particular inspection type is not activated in QA08.Pl treat matter as urgent.

Regards

Vikas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For new Inspection lot:

Quality management-QM logistics-QM procurement -Control key

Define control key - GR/Source inspection control - GR for rejection. 3 options are available

1. source inspection has no effect on goods receipt
  2. Creation of new inspection lot
  3. Goods receipt not allowed.

Choose the 2nd option.

For partial GR:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1572596

Note: I suggest you to search in forum before posting any query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion but i am not able to understand fully,you mean to say in SPRO for control key  for QM in Procurement for GR for Rejection we have to give create new inspection lot.If it is so then suppose lot is rejected what is procedure to create new inspection lot.Pl explain in some details.

Thanks and Regards

Vikas Bindal

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.