cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB UI Short Dump: ERROR: Exception condition "REFERENCE_IS_INITIAL" raised. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member

Hello Experts,

I'm trying to create Request for Change in SOLMAN 7.1 SP5, but I'm getting the following short dump:

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Exception condition "REFERENCE_IS_INITIAL" raised. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Category               ABAP Programming Error

Runtime Errors         RAISE_EXCEPTION

ABAP Program           CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP

Application Component  CA-WUI-UI-TAG

Short text

Exception condition "REFERENCE_IS_INITIAL" raised.

Any idea how to fix this? I was searching this forum for a solution and saw few topics regarding this issue, but could not find any solution as yet.

Thanks in advance,

MM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The st22 dump updated with application component. CA-WUI-UI-TAG, search for SAP notes for the key CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY.. choose the note under the component.

I could see couple f notes n service market place, Please try,

And also make sure you implemented CHARM major release notes.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank a lot for advice Jansi,

The short dump was due to a wrong assignment of one of the CRM fields to the Request for Change view.

Resolved via WEB UI Component Workbench (TCode BSP_WD_CMPWB)

Cheers,

MM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kbm
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello MM,

I am facing same issue. could you please help me with more details about how to resolve this issue.

The short dump was due to a wrong assignment of one of the CRM fields to the Request for Change view. --> How to verify which component has wrong assignment?

Resolved via WEB UI Component Workbench (TCode BSP_WD_CMPWB) --> how to use this tcode to resolve the issue?

Regards,

KBM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Implement SAP Notes 1866701 and 1889152.

That work for us.

Regards,