SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At the time of payment of a security deposit, what FQEvent is triggered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a requiremnt for Security Deposit

1)      I want to make the interest key mandatory for Security deposits or at the very least ensure that the key is entered prior to saving the security deposit.

2)      At the time of payment of a security deposit, what FQEvent is triggered, which will inform about the payment status, to trigger automatic receipt of security    

deposit payment.

Regards,

abash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

You can make the interest key field mandatory in the transaction FPSEC1 by setting a screen variant through SHD0.

If you want to specify any value in the field as default, you can also sepcify that during the creation of the screen variant through SHD0.

There are quite a few events which gets triggerred during the payment processing in SAP.

However, if you requirement is to know the payment status, I think you should go for event 0020.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

You can make the interest key field mandatory in the transaction FPSEC1 by setting a screen variant through SHD0.

If you want to specify any value in the field as default, you can also sepcify that during the creation of the screen variant through SHD0.

There are quite a few events which gets triggerred during the payment processing in SAP.

However, if you requirement is to know the payment status, I think you should go for event 0020.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for Quick reply,

Could you plese reply which FQEVENT trigger automatic receipt of security     

deposit payment.

Regards,

Abash

0 Kudos

Hi,

By "automatic receipt of Security Deposit payment" what requirment you want to cater?

In other words, what changes are you expecting to be triggerred by this event in SAP.

Please let me know the buisness process in detail around this "Automatic receipt of SD"

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

My requirement is ? Mature security deposits are identified through batch execution program then work items were created for review. If SD to be released for repayment then SD released and then ends the program, else SD is extension. If SD extension okay then SD extended later ends the program, else offset the program then go to correspondence (Offset letter) then end the program.Here need Offset letter which Event will trigger ?

Regards,

Abash

Release and Re-payment of Security Deposit

0 Kudos

FQEVENTS for cash security deposit.

726Correspondence: Print Cash Sec.Dep.Interest
727Correspondence: Create Cash Sec.Dep.Interest
1778Mass Activity: Cash Security Deposit Interest Calculation
2005Cash Sec. Dep. Int: Interest Key Determination
2015Interest on Cash Security Deposit: Item Check

0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

From your post, the process that you want to cater is related to the repayment of amount held as Security deposit, during the SD release,   

Also, I think you are using workflow for determining the fate of the SD, whether to be released or extended.

Now, if you are using releasing the SD for repayment of the SD amount to the customer and you want to create a letter being sent to the customer, I would recommend  you to use event 870.

This event gets triggerred during the SD release and enables you to carry out additional checks before releasing a cash security deposit request.

So in this event, you pass a entry with the relevant details like, Correspondence type, Correpondence key, Contract account, Contract etc, to the table DFKKCOH.

I would recommend you to use the COTYP-0019.

Once the data is updated in table DFKKCOH, execute the correpsondence run FPCOPARA, with the particular COTYP and if all the correspondence settings are maintained correctly, then it will generate a spool requests\file containing the payment information arising out of the SD release.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan 

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for You reply,

My requirement is When we raise security deposit request in FPSEC1  status showing "Requested"

If I made payment in FP25/FP05/credit card/debit card/payware against SD request the status showing "Paid" at the same time i need reciept Correspondence based on the status change system shoud trigger FQEVENT.

Now my question is how this status changing and which event/Fm calling while this movement.

Please give me clarification,It would be a great help to me......

Thanks

Abash

0 Kudos

Abash:

Event 0020 is called when items are cleared.  Also correspondence type 0019 could be used for payments received.  The status is dynamic and more details can be found here

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all My issue has been re-solved with Event 0020.

Regards,

Abash