cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline approval Workflow process in GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing Offline approval process in GRC. The Custom programs for sending the email to the approver and the receiving program to process the result of offline approval was completed and both the program works fine. Now I have the result of Offline approval(i.e Approve/Reject) and now i need to execute the WF Process Programmatically. when I use the FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE, I am getting the below error.

Exit CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF triggered exeception for event STATE_CHG and (target) status READY->SELECTED: UI signature (ID:'') not MSMP - action for WorkIte

I believe the FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEM_COMPLETE is primarily for Completing the Workitem and not for Processing Approve/Reject.

When I create a access request in UI, I can able to see in Event Trace that Event "START" of Object Type CL_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_WF got executed. However, When I approve/reject the access request in UI, I could not see any event triggered. I also not sure whether we need to create an custom event to process the approval.

Any suggestion on solution are welcome.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you found a resolution to this error? I'm getting the same workflow error when testing from our GRC DEV box.