cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autolaunch in Workflow Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm working with the workflow table (MDM SP04 Patch3) and I'm wondering that the Data Manager reference Guide names a property called "autolaunch" within the workflow table properties, but this does not show up at all!?

So, the order of the properties should be "Trigger Actions" -> "Autolaunch" -> "Max Records" and so on.

Die anybody get this problem as well?

Thanks,

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreas ,

I think this should be an issue with the patch level you are on . The latest patch level is SP4 Patch 4 . In this patch to launch the workflow immediately you have to make sure that while making an entry in the workflow table in the record mode , in the data manager , the property "Max time launch" should be set to the value 0 hours. Now if you wish to launch this workflow automatically while activities are performed in Import manager , you will have to include this workflow as follows

- open the import manager

- choose configuration > options

- Choose the checkout/workflow option

Here you would find your workflow name appearing in the dropdown list . Select the workflow which you wish to execute and save the changes by pressing OK .

Hope that helps

Regards

Deepak Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no autolaunch option in workflow.

to load a workflow automatically, you need to :

1. make the workflow import/update triggered

2. set maxmal launch time to be 0

3. go to import manager ->configuration->workflow to launch , select the workflow you created.

Bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont see any property called "Autolaunch" in MDM SP4 Patch 2.

Relating to the trigger events, the following are available:

Trigger Actions

Max Records Launch

Max Time Launch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adhappan,

well that's what is is about: The Data Manager Reference guide tells something about this field, but is just does not exists. So I guess this should be a bug!

Regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

My take on this is : when you set the time interval to 0 [zero] it should become "autolaunch" . For example - if you want the workflow tobe trigerred after import automatically - set the time to zero, import files - you should see the workflow auto launching !!

-Vinay