cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moveing tp's across clients using SOLMAN Change Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are using SOLMAN 4.0 and Change mangement functionality.

In our landscape we have multiple clients in develoepment,quality and in production.In develoepment we are haveing 100,110,120.

All the cuztomizing request will be done in 100 client and all the workbench request in 110 client.When we do a cuztomizing change in 100,we move that to 120 client using scc1 transcation for doing some testing before releasing to qulaity system for further testing.

Now since we use Change Management,is there is a option to move request from one developement client to another developement client?

Can anyone please help on this issue ASAP?

Thanks in advance,

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Avinash,

I asked about your question to CRMa Developper that kindly tell me the following:

"I am not sure how the customer is working with Change Request but he could define a transport route from client 100 to 120, and then from 120 to the Quality system.

It always depend on exactly what the customer wants to get out of it.

If they are working with Normal correction the release of transport requests should not be a problem, since they are just released when the test in the

Quality system is confirmed.

If they work with Urgent correction then they would need to confirm the correction in the client 120 and in the Quality system.

Hope this helps, I can not tell you more because I would need to test this .

Best regards,

Dolores

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dolores,

Thank you very much for the reply.Now we are moveing the request's across parallel development system out of change management i.e., through scc1 t-code.But if there is a way we can define that in the maintenance cycle's task list,then it will be of great use for us.I am trying to do that.In the mean time any input from you regarding this will be of great value to me.

Thanks and regards,

Avinash.

Answers (0)