SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to upload Assortments using LSMW (ASSORTMENT01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm trying to upload General Assortments (Assortment Cat- C) using LSMW Idoc ASSORTMENT01. I'm trying to assign Mechandising categories and Site (created as customers) while creating the Assortment.

The LSMW works fine if I only try to create the assortment and do a MC assignment. But I'm facing problem in Site assignment. Either the LSMW does not give any error and also does not perform the site assignment or it gives me an error 'Site or customer XXXX does not exist'.

The site has been created as a customer and has also been extended to the Sales Ord/Dist. channel.

Surprisingly

Any ideas if I'm missing something.

The input Idoc file is attached.

Thanks

Anmol

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, I noticied, if I create the Site as Customer with a different code i.e. Site code <> Customer code then the BAPI runs without error but also does not do any Site assignment.

And if I keep the Customer code same as Site code, the system gives the error  'Site or customer XXXX does not exist'.

Thanks

Anmol

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, I noticied, if I create the Site as Customer with a different code i.e. Site code <> Customer code then the BAPI runs without error but also does not do any Site assignment.

And if I keep the Customer code same as Site code, the system gives the error  'Site or customer XXXX does not exist'.

Thanks

Anmol

0 Kudos

After Maintaining the Sales Org, Dist. Channel, Division, valid from and valid to dates, the BAPI is updating the user/site values (table WRSZ).

Closing.

Thanks

Anmol