cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass Update for sales order item level Unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In sales order item level unit of measure wrongly assigned to other unit of measure.now we need to set it back to correct one.

In sales order ---->item level_------>Condition tab---->unit of measure need to changed is there any mass update method for this.

For ex--

Sales order  item     oldUoM   new UoM

1234             10         KG           LT

Please let me know the step to mass upload.

Thanks,

Preddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preddy,

Try using T.code MASS with object BUS2032

For step by step you can get in SCN or even in google.

Find one sample SCN thread for your reference.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1732527

Note: First try in QAS then do it in PRD. I am sure you will have road blocks when it comes to free goods or any sub items. Please check carefully with all scenarios in QAS and then try in PRD.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

thanks for responds,

In Mass I don't find the filed in sales order item data----->MassVBAP-KMEIN.

In item level under condition table KMEIN(Unit of Measure) I need to change theUoM.

Any idea please let me know.

Thanks,

Preddy

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preddy,

Could you please check and confirm if you can change them manually? Are these condition types are manually entered or automatically picked up from condition records?

Regards, Sai Kirshna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

It is automatically pickup from condition records and we change the manually as well.

Thanks,

Preddy

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preddy,

Can you try to change sales order line item sales Unit of measure to "LT" and see how its impacting your price. If its calculating as you expected then you can do this change in MASS transaction.

In VA05 after running report under Alt+E - mass change - price change also not changing the UoM.

I have not succeeded so far to change the Condition level UoM in Mass. let me try to see whats the wayout.

@Experts: See if i am missing any logic.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai krishana,

we have already tried changing the UoM in so and we cross checked with user there is no impact.

now we need to changes all impacted orders UoM.by mass update

Thanks,

Preddy

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preddy,

Are you still looking some help from me? If the above works for you then you can do it in MASS transaction itself.

Go to MASS - Object Type : BUS2032 - Select sales order item - F8 - Give your sales document number - F8 - click on select field - Select sales unit - Here you can change the Uom as per your requirement.

Alternatively, You can try to use below method as well.

Go to VK12 and delete the current record of the wrong UoM material( make note of the price and validity dates)

Now, create new records by using your updated UoM

Go to VA05 - and do the mass change - it will update the UoM at your sales order condition tab of that condition type.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Answers (0)