cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First delivery date (without Order type)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement of having the "First delivery date" in a Sales Order pushed out by X number of days.

I can't use VOV8 as the Order type is not exclusive. This scenario is applicable for our Asian distributors only (Goods sent from North America). The Sales Orders they get generates a demand in our system in MD04. I tried using Pick/pack time, Routes etc in Route determination and it works but the demand doesn't show in MD04. Its because it just changes the Schedule line dates and not the "First delivery date".

If a User-exit is the only solution please let me know which, I have not worked with User exits much.

Thank you,

George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, if you change the first delivery date then your schedule line will change. In order to meet your requirment i guess you have to do enhancement(based on my knowledge)

Check below thread which will give you more details.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/2141556

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai Krishna,

Thank you for the response. I read that thread prior to posting. If there is no standard way to do with can you please suggest what User-exit to look at?

My earlier thread did not post (it indicated access issue) hence I posted it again. Can you delete it?

Regards,

George

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please suggest what User-exit to look at?

The user exit was given in the link provided by Sai Krishna. The last response in the link carries the user exit details.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both. I will try this User exit. It looks like it should work.

Answers (0)