cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate Multiple conditions for single item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a scenario in which we have a material and we are giving 4 different pricing. here it is

Condition type:     Amount

ZPR1 :                  100

ZPR2 :                   200

ZPR3 :                   300

ZPR4 :                   400

My total should be 1000 . Although i have tried a lot to do but at the end i am not able to add all the values and sum up into total. Here is my Pricing Proced

10     ZPR1     manual

20     ZPR2     manual

30     ZPR3     manual

40     ZPR4     manual

50          total amount     10     40         

Kindly tell me in subtotal , required and calculation fields what i suppose to enter so that i will get total value 1000

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

one way would be to maintain condition supplements for the standard condition type and maintain the pricing procedure for the condition supplement in v/06.

thanks

Timir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Order Result

Although it should be 341 but it shows 12 . plz check my screen shots

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all , Go and check standard Pricing procedure RVAA01 for how to maintain Condition Types in Pricing Procedure .

Your Screen shot is clearly showing ZCRN is only activated other than not activated  tha'ts why system taking only that Condition Type ( ZCRN ) Price into Net Value .

Note : 1. Above is my firmly advisable .

2. How to advise to you without knowing which Condition Type is which why because you created all are with Z - Condition Types .We dont know that Condition Types are relevant to discounts or Freights or Taxes  .So without knowing , how we can advise ?

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have chosen from to as wrong in pricing procedure .also u can try making the three condition types for zprd as supplementary in vk11 by creating a condition supplement record and maintain condition supplement pricing procedure for zprd condition type.

thanks

timir naha

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In SAP Standard, in one Pricing Procedure, you can have only one active Condition (last condition in sequence) marked as Prices in V/06.

Thus as you can clearly see that first three conditions have yellow (inactive) & last ZCRN condition has green (active) indicator.

Thus if you want to add all the four condition to come to Total Cost, then mark the first condition as Price & other Conditions as Discount & Surchanre & try.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please help us understand your business requirement. Why you have various prices and reason of adding them (Personal it doesn't make any sense).

At any given point of time we will have One Price, discounts, Rebates, Sur-charges, Taxes, Freight etc..

Let us what you want to add or deduct to get the Net value.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kesari,

This only "one" active Condition is applicable only to Basic Prices Condition Types. For all others Conditions 9Discount, Freight & Taxes) you can have multive active conditions in Sales Doucment at same time.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply .

Basically i made a copy of EK02 and created 4 condition types ZPRD , ZTRA , ZERC , ZCRN.

We have prices of different conditions now i want to add these 4 conditions to add up and give total net value.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Business Requirement is when we produce something we have value for that and finance department need that produced value in seperate GL for revenue

Like wise if we use transport then they want that cost in separate GL revenue . And for that the only option is to condition types and assign then in VKOA.

We are doing order related billing "Milestone Billing"

Just a thought is it possible to add values

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the scenario

Material A -   Produced amount(Revenue-ZPRD) , Delivered Amount(Revenue-ZTRN), Other transport(Revenue ZERC or ZCRN)

They want to bifurcate on revenue basis of each material.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Yes, Even my understanding is same yours. Sorry, If i didn't convey it in my explanation. ( I used one for Price, but others i mentioned like discounts, rebates etc.)

Thanks,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh Mehta

Thanks for your valuable answer its working fine now i need to add profit margin as well now i want condition in this way.

ZPRD     100

ZTRN     200

ZERC     300

ZCRN     400

Prof        20%

ZPRP     120   Profit after Produced                              ERL            

ZTRP     220   Profit after Delivery                                 ERL                       

ZERP     320    Profit after erection                                ERL                       

ZCRN     420     Profit after other transport                    ERL                       

Is it possible . to do this after profit margin i need to assign account key as well if i give account key before profit then i will only get actual value i need value with profit margin. I have another option which is

ZPRD: 100

ZPRM: 20%

ZPRP: 120    ERL

But if i use above then user has to enter too many conditions for just single material. I was planning to give profit margin on header but how to fulfill the requirement

Best Regards

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is very much possible without much issues.

Have a look at the suggestion below:

10 ZPRD     100

20 ZTRN     200

30 ZERC     300

40 ZCRN     400

50 ZPRP     120% of 10   Profit after Produced                              ERL            

60 ZTRP      120% of 20  Profit after Delivery                                 ERL                       

70 ZERP     120% of 30    Profit after erection                                ERL                       

80 ZCRN     120% of 40     Profit after other transport                    ERL             

Total from 50 to 80

For 120% you just need to maintain Condition Record as 120%. Maintain the calculation types in Conditions Type (V/06) as Percentage)

This 120% Condition Record will have to be maintained only once for ZPRP, ZTRP, ZERP & ZCRN.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In SAP Standard, in one Pricing Procedure, you can have only one active Condition (last condition in sequence) marked as Prices in V/06 .

If you dont mind , Can you light up on above comment ?

Thanks,

Naren

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narendra,

Imagine a scenario where you have three Basic Price Conditions - PR00, PR01 & PR02.

Also you have maintained Condition Record for each of these Basic Price Conditions.

Now it so happens that you are creating a Sales Order & all the three Basic Price Conditions are determined in the Document

10 PR00 1,250

20 PR01 1,450

30 PR02 1,060

Now as all three conditions valid Conditions, system will not know which one to consider for further Pricing calculations. Thus system is configured in such a way that last Condition PR02 in ths case will be considered valid (Active) & all the other preceeding Conditions will be incative. If you have a close look at any Pricing Procedure you will see yellow & Green traffic lights before the Conditions in Sales Document.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naren

I feel there is no harm in search & trying yourself, before you put up a query.

Refer following SAP Note & link for your reference and understanding:

- Note 836243 - How condition exclusion works in R/3

- Inactive Condition Type

Thanks, JP

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Actually , I never face this type of Issues in my experience  why because I have so many Pricing Procedures ,all Pricing Procedures having only One Basic Price thats why little bit confusion on this sentence .

Note : Any way Very Thanks a lot for both you Guys .

I have SMP user id ,I will look into this Note also .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh i did not get you can you please elaborate this . I need profit margin according to figures.

Best Regards

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Jignesh

first, I agree to you with one pricing procedure could have only one active  condition type with condition class 'B' .which is hardcoded in sap program.

then, I dont think the value in your list is as same as 'sd unkown'. which

ZPRP     120   Profit after Produced                              ERL            

ZTRP     220   Profit after Delivery                                 ERL                       

ZERP     320    Profit after erection                                ERL                       

ZCRN     420     Profit after other transport                    ERL   

but yours                    

50 ZPRP     120% of 10 = 220   Profit after Produced                              ERL            

60 ZTRP      120% of 20 =240 Profit after Delivery                                 ERL                       

70 ZERP     120% of 30   = 360 Profit after erection                                ERL                       

80 ZCRN     120% of 40    = 480 Profit after other transport                    ERL             

Pls double check that. maybe I could misundertand his question. if he want show those four different profit condition type in one order. how would the pricing procedure be configured? although you could define a profit margin rate as 120 %. if a screen shot could be provided, that would be great.

Thanks TP.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello TP,

You obsevation is correct, but I feel sdd unknown has made a mistake in typing the 20% loaded figures.

Let us wait for his comments & then come to a conclusion.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jiginesh and J.P

I understood the process  but My doubt is if we maintain condition class surcharge or discount for remaining condition types except first one , how system is considering reaming conditons as price bz even we maintained discount or surcharge ?

And what we maintain in ovkk at condition type which condition we maintain ex pr01 or pr02 i know this is not mandetery just if we maintain here system allowes us to change pice in intial screen level only other wise we have to go condition tab in item level?

And for 3 conditions we will maintain condition records ?

Really your answer will affect so many consultants and learners ... all are waiting  

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh

Basically after profit margin my figure will become 120

Actual price of a material is 100 after 20% Profit margin it should be 120.

Let me elaborate a bit.

We have material on which we have to define 4 revenues . At initial level at the time of (estimation) we get these values . Below is the example

Material A  1QTY  Produced price (100) Erection (200) Transportation(300) other transport(400)

Now after unit price Sales Manager give profit margin then we have to show the revenue to finance department at the time of milestone billing. In VKOA we have created new condition table with condition types and assigned different GL . for PROD , TRANS , EREC , OTHER TRANS

This will help us to bifurcate material into different revenues.  Now what i want is i have already created Condition types after that we are giving profit margin now how to assign Account key . We want figure after profit margin.

Best Regards

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we generally use profit margin as a last step after VPRS condition type with Alt.Calc type - 11. This will deduct cost from Net value and shows the profit margin.

Instead,you can have a condition type for profit margin with calculation type as "Formula" and use that condition type after VPRS with Routine 11.

Are you referring to same or is something which i am missing. Sorry, Please correct me if my understanding on your question is wrong.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai,

Indeed we give profit margin in the last but here i need to fulfill client's requirement.

My requirement is simple. We have a value of material and on it we give profit margin this will add and give us the total. I have one option to get my requirement. For example only take example of production

ZPRD 100

ZPRF   20%

ZPRP 120       and i will put ERL

This is for production same can be done will erection , transportation and other trans . Now the issue is this is only for one line item and customer will not create too many condition types.

What i want is

COST

Profit Margin

Total  with ERL

How to fulfill this requirement without inputting too much condition types for just single material.

If you need to ask anything or need to clear anything let me know

Best Regards

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, 

That is exactly why I suggested you to maintain Condition Records as 120% for ZPRP, which will calculate from ZPRD & add 20% to it.

Just t ry it once & you will come to know.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be honest Jignesh i am not getting what you said.

"Creating Condition record of 120% for ZPRP which will calculate from ZPRD and add 20% to it"

Can you please give steps

In ZPRD i have a cost

then we give profit margin then we will get total amount which is selling price

Please help me out with this

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let us take an example:

Say in your Pricing Procedure you have ZDRP whose value is 200. Now you want to add 20% profit margin & ZPRD value will be 240 (200 + 20% of 20 which is 200 + 40 = 240):

10 ZDRP 200

20 ZPRD 240

Now how will system calculate ZPRD. Based on Condition Record for ZPRD. Mark the Calculation Type in V/06 for ZPRD as A - Percentage. Then go to T-Code VK11 & maintain Condition record for ZPRD as 120%.

In your Pricing Precedure for ZPRD maintain From as 10 (which means 120% of 10 i.e. ZDRP.)

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

These 4 Condition Types Values are Positive Values or what ?

If Positive Values of 4 Condition Types then you should be get Total amount for that 4 Condition Types .

Note : Share your Pricing Procedure first  .

Thanks,

Naren