Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded to SP07 and now getting error finding stored procedure mc_edit_status

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

We've installed IdM 7.2 sp06 with SQL 2008 on a Windows 2008 server. I have not been able to get the initial load working yet. But I noticed that SP07 came out so upgraded (icdesigntime07_1-10009681 & icruntime07_0-20005938) hoping it would cure our problem.

But it's created a new problem for us.

Now after starting the Identity Center and when we click on any folder we get the following error.

Error: 80040E14h (-2147217900)

Description: Could not find stored procedure 'mc_edit_status'.

I've created a message with SAP, but they haven't gotten back to me yet (it's been 5 days).

Has anyone else received this error and if so how have you fixed it?

I'm almost at the stage of a complete re-install, it's been that very frustrating!!

Ken

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So I decided to re-install the SP07 and voila!!! it is now working.

No Idea what was different this time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since it is now working it seems the problem is solved, but did you forget to run the DB update script the first time (it would explain the problem, and the fix)?

Best regards,

Thor Egil

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thor

Do you mean \\ ICRUNTIME07_0-20005938\Setup\CDROM_Installers\Windows\Disk1\InstaData\NoVM\install.exe?

Then No, I had run it the first time, but I might have had a corrupted file during the download. So I decided to downloaded the files again and figured that is what cured my problem.

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I was talking about <Designtime>\Database\<Your DB>\mxmc-update.cmd

which installs the necessary DB schema and procedure updates.

Thor Egil

ken_halvorsen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Actually No, I'd run the MXMC-install.cmd instead. But thanks, I'll make sure I re-run the update.cmd, just in case.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should only (and allways) run mxmc-update.cmd on an existing database.

Then you will avoid having to type all the passwords again (twice) and avoid getting a plethora of error messages.

Thor Egil