Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration PM-MM-PS

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi expert.

Please i need a help whit integration MM.

1. I created a Estructure PEPS

2. I assign budget to structure

3. I create class cost statistical

I create a purchase order with me21n and generate budget compromises, (Report S_ALR_87013558 )

in receipt of goods,  the committed budget becomes a real.

all good

But my consult is

¿is possible that the real budget is generated at the time of output of goods and not in the input ?

I hope that in the receipt of merchandise the budget must remain committed and convert to real in the output of goods

Pls i need you answers

I must configure something extra in ps?

Regards, Sorry for my bad english

Augusto

Lima Peru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

you have to change tolerance group 03 instead of ++ so that system could budget check at the time of goods issue.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I did a test and failure.

I send some screens.

1. Enter the request and displays the committed budget,

2. Enter the MIGO and posted goods receipt, Error reporting show budget as real

it is possible to configure so that I do not consider as real budget the entry of goods if not the goods issue. ?

I'm working with stock for projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto:

please check your general ledger master and MM account determnation .As what understood from your requirement .You dont need budget to be consider at time of stock receipt however to be considered at time of good issue on project.

In MM against  BSX transaction key used inventory account which should be Balance sheet account.

Good issuance is controlled by movement type so that will be Profit and loss account with cost element .

Cost will be updated at time of issuance and ignored at time of receipt .

If you are using statistical WBS element then it must be assigned with real cost object.

Regards

Shahzad Khan

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Augusto,

Your report is fine.

The first column " presupuesto" shows your budget ( there is not real or not real)

The second column. " real" shows your actual costs ( good receipts, invoices)... It is independent on they are statisticals or not...( both)

The third column " comprometidos" shows your commitment budget in purchase request and purchase orders..

It seems that you need split your actual cost in two categories, real and statisticals.. Is this correct? In this case you need to change/ create the reports because by standard both are displayed together.

Be in mind that budget is consumed if you enter a statistical actual cost in MIGO.

Not sure if i helped you...

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Augusto,

Are you sure after changes of budget tolerance group, have you changes in OPSA project profile as budget profile updated set or not??

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Gracias clara Revisare

Thanks Clara i review

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

If I do a test before checking

You have had a similar case before?

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Shahzad Khan , very thanks for you response,

i not understand last part

"Cost will be updated at time of issuance and ignored at time of receipt ."

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

Very Thanks clara for you answer

I verified and is the correct

This report is modifiable?

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Augusto,

The report can be editable but it is not recommended because it is standard. You shoul copy it and modified it. You can display the report and settings in CJE5/ CJE0.

But why you need modify the report, don't you want o dispay these actual osts?

Regards

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

hi clara

we need differentiate cost statisticals and cost real

I find any report but I have not found

Regards

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Augusto,

You should create another report , check in the forum how to create another report painter/report writer. The best way is  to copy  from 12KST1A and copy colum real-Total, then you will have 2 columns real. You can modify the name of them and clicking on them the values displayed ( in your case only the value types)

Modify  the value type, you will see that the value types are 04 and 11, you need to split them

Real ------->. 04

Statistical-----> 11

Not sure if it is clear,

Regards

former_member211458
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you very much clara,

this very clear,

Answers (0)