cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 AC Business role assignment issue with MSMP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am currently using the concept of business roles for access request creation. (SP10)

The business roles are defined according to the guidlelines and are setup properly for provisioning

When the user selects a business role, he is able to find one and can submit the request.

The approver can also approve the request.

However when checking the audit log after approval the message "Provisioning logs are not available" appears at the end of the workflow and the request gets closed although all other events are passed without errors.

I looked in the backend to find some trace entries for the RFC-User used for provisiong, assuming this might be a authorization issue, but the RFC-User didn't appear at all. So from GRC side the worklfow was processed without errors, but only provisioning was not executed. 

I only got this issue when using business roles, role assignment for technical roles works without problems.

I checked the workflow log in details via GRFNMW_DBGMONITOR_WD  and noticed one workflow item,

"" waiting for event "REJECT"  Process ID "SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST" ""

which might be the reason for that, but I am not sure.

Has anybody encontered similar problems when using business roles ?

Thank you in advance.

regards

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Johannes,

Kindly refer to the below SAP Notes. It should resolve this Issue. 

SAP Note No. 1781696

SAP Note No.  1752991

Kind Regards,

Ashish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

I am not sure whether this note will resolve your isue or not but there is an important SAP Note

released this month regarding the provisioning of the Business Role. You can go through this.

#1760048: UAM: Business role provisioning not correct.

Or In case your request type is Information then you need to add "Change User' as an action in the request type because the standard Information request type does not have action 'Change User' by default.

Regards,

Shaily

0 Kudos

Hi Johannes

it may be related to CUA. Do you have CUA configured in your landscape?

Luciana.