SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Device in FPCOPARA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viewers,

I have assigned the output type in the dispatch control in print workbench configuration. But during the FPCOPARA execution system is prompting me to enter the output device name. I would like to know the purpose giving the output device in the dispatch control?

Also, I want to automate the output device. Is there any way for automating with or without using events?

Regards,

Aswin

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

I think you are getting confused b/w the dispacth control and output device.

Dispatch control defines the how the particular correspondence will be shipped to the recipient say through mail or email, or fax.etc.

This is maintained in the contract account master and accordingly as mentioned in the correspondence file\spool, the record is sent to the way in the same manner.

Output device is where you want to execute your output request, in this case the Corrrespondence file\Spool.

You can set a default value for the output device.

To set a default name, choose System -> User profile ->Own data.

Go to the defaults tab and select an output device and press save.

The next time you execute FPCOPARA, you will not be prompted for entering a output device,

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan