cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request type showing different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

When I create a request for role creation.In the approver inbox I see the request type as something different.Please help me to resolve this issue.

Also till last thursday when I used to create access request I was getting all the SAP standard risk in the risk analysis.But now suddenly it is only pulling custom risk id created in the system.

Please help me on the same.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Pradeep,

tell us what is the request type you see???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana/Simon

I have checked all the settings still I am confused why the issue is there.I have attached the screenshots for your reference.

Please let me know if you find anything.

Regards

Pradeep

0 Kudos

Pradeep

Could you please check whether SAP Note 1755554 is implemented into your system? Ideally this should resolve your issue.

Luciana.

0 Kudos

It seems the Req Type Ids in your system changed slightly from what is delivered by SAP. In my system Req Type for Role Approval is 21. In your system, 21 is for Delete Mit Assignments...

Also please check SPRO configuration parameter 3022.  Make sure this corresponds to your Req Types mappings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana

Can you please provide me the SAP provided request type with  the actual numbers by SAP.I think initially somebody did disturbed the Request type in my system I am trying to correct it .

Thanks for your above reply it really helped me a lot to correct the error.But still I need the actual  SAP so that in future I don't get any other issue.

Regards

Pradeep

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep

It might be worth looking at the BC sets data for the request type configuration in your system?

0 Kudos

Hi Pradeed

Here is what we have in development system, am glad i could help!

Luciana.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the Request Type configuration? Does the description column show the title that you are expecting? Also, which Workflow Process ID is the Request type associated to?

That might help you to see hat is causing the inconsistency?

Simon

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

For issue 2

"Also till last thursday when I used to create access request I was getting all the SAP standard risk in the risk analysis.But now suddenly it is only pulling custom risk id created in the system."

• How many Rule sets do you have? I.e. are the custom risks in a different rule set?
  • What changes have you made in RAR space since last Thursday?
  • What do you have for parameter 1025 - Default rule set for risk analysis
  • What is in your selection criteria for analysis?
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

I have only 1 ruleset that is GLOBAL.Also I have made no changes to RAR space since last thursday.I have attached the screenshots for your reference.Suddenly the system is showing the result in different manner.

Please let me know what needs to be corrected on the same.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Any Suggestion on this ??

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleen

Do you have any insights for the issue 2??

Regards

Pradeep

0 Kudos

can you post screenshot of the first issue?