cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete a cancelled Archive Job in PI 7.31 AEX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had to cancel an archive session from the OS level while the Default Version Archive job was active in the PI system.

Now the archive job status shows "Error" and when I try deleting the job, I get the error "BROKEN_URI_EXISTS" and the status details on the bottom screen shows this error "

Executing ArchiveJob Default Version Archive Job failed. Reason: com.sap.archtech.archconn.exceptions.SessionHandlingException: Problem persisting session info: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-803, SQLSTATE=23505, SQLERRMC=1;SAPTI2DB.BC_XMLA_ASESSIONS, DRIVER=4.12.55

OpenSQLExceptionCategories: [NON_TRANSIENT, INTEGRITY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION]"

Could you please let me know if there is a way to get rid of the failed job from the system?

Regards,

Shuvendu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member550907
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Shuvendu

How you solved this problem?

PS. note 1624448 has not solved my problem, our PI System 7.31 SP15!

Regards,

Rinaz

0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a note for this error "1624448 - BROKEN_URI_EXISTS error when editing archiving job"

I am not sure if you have solved this problem with this sap note solution or applied something else.

Let me know if you have got any other solution as we are not sure if we should apply this note.

BR,

Adish Jain