cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameterized RFC Lookup - graphical mapping - java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I've configured and successfully tested the Parameterized graphical mapping - RFC lookup. But, all of a sudden its failing with the error 'Unexpected exception caught while executing mapping: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING.

When I run the same payload in the message/operation mapping, its running fine with the lookup. ESR/ID cache seems to be ok too...

Any idea, please?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

I am facing the same issue (below), designed the RFC lookup in mapping passing the RFC channel in the parameter with ICO configuration. We are using PO7.3.1. Please share the solution, if this was resolved.

'Unexpected exception caught while executing mapping: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING.

Regards,

Srikanth V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had no changes in development over the weekend and suddenly since today morning all my messages are failing in my test sap pi server. I am on SAP PI 7.31.

Suddenly all my messages are failing with this error" <error>Failed to deliver synchronous message: senderChannel '75608b4e4e6533d092e3f08a45732720': Catching exception calling messaging system: Unexpected exception caught while executing mapping: javax.ejb.EJBException: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING: nested exception is: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING: ESRPARAMETERMAPPING (Software version: 1.0.11)</error>

Thx in advance

Ravijeet

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you transported your mapping to a different box via cts? If yes, then this could be a bug that mapping parameters disappear after transporting. The only way to preserve the parameters is to use File Transport or unless a patch has been applied (not that I know of).

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It's not working in my Dev server itself. It worked very well earlier and I had 2 different interfaces based on this. Both of them are throwing the same error.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

It's a weird issue. Could you tell us wich PI version is?.

At first, it's possible to test in message mapping, but if you really think about this is a little tricky because you put directly the communication channel in the test  tab. I think, that you have already check this one thousand times but the exception seems to be in the parameter, check all the objects involved from ESR to ID. Do dummy changes in the interface determination or/and message mapping, a CPA cache refresh, and so on.

Regards and good luck.

former_member185846
Active Participant
0 Kudos

PI 7.31... i tried with classical scenario..its working fine..i think i tried with ICO earlier and it worked..