Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Availability issue

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In the availability overview screen for the confirmed issue,Since yesterday we have 30 pcs . but now it is showing 25 pcs. i want to from where those 5 pcs has come. can anybody please help me how to find out that .

Regards

santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

MB51 only show the results when materil have the Inventory movement. if there are sales orders created for this material which have only benn posted good isusse. mb51 wont show the result. check the md04. co09 show the same result within sales order availability overview.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys .

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As others suggested, use MB51 with material/plant/date combination. You will get list of material document. Double click on the relevant one, you will get the delivery note inside the material document.

Alternatively, you can also check CO09.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you All,

i checked in MB51, unfortunately i am not finding any postings for yesterday and day before yesterday.

For CO09 and Sales order item: Environment -> Availability. i am getting different values of the confirmed issue. for that particular material.it should be same.

Kindly Help me out .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have a look into T.Code MD04 .

Note : If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

please guide me how to analyse in MD04 .

regards

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear if you want to activate MD04

Just go to oppq t.code and take help from mm Here you activate mrp area that is very simple

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

here MD04 is already activated, i just want to know the from where those 5 pcs have come, yesterday it was not there .

regards

santosh

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you still having trouble with this? If so, please elaborate on what is incorrect in your attached screenshots.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Please Check in MB51 as Mr. Suman also said.

Regards,

Kundan

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Why dont you use MB51 with posting date and material code and Plant as key selection criteria.

Thanks,

Suman

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

please look at Availability Overview in CO09 Tcode or via Sales order item: Environment -> Availability.

Or provide me with a screen shot of Availability overview I try to help you.

Regards, Maria