cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Aread Data missing after scm 7.0 EHP2 SP5 & livecache 7.9.08 upgrade

S0000587367
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all, after upgrading from SCM 7.0 SR1 to SCM 7.0 EHP2 SP5 and from livecache 7.7 to 7.9.08 build 007

the user is complaining that is missing data from planning area ZDP_PA001 when looking at the 'Administration of Demand Planning & Supply Network Planning' screen.

But when i check in RSA1, DataSources, Unassigned Notes I can see ZDP_PA001 has a 'green' color.

Also, I ran the Consistency Check, /sapapo/OM17 and transaction LCA03 and both returns consistent data and no errors respectively.

the question is: how to find out the data that is in livecache or more specifically for that particular planning area?

Thanks,

jose Delacruz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think this thread issue already reported in your thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3328729.

-> Check with application team user on missing data from planning area ZDP_PA001.

Did they miss key figures? CVC?

Did you get any LCA errors when you tried to display the TS data for this Pl. area?

-> It will be helpful if you create the SAP message, so we could login & check the liveCache logs & LCA logs. LCA dev support could use /SAPAPO/OM_TS_BROWSER report to check the TS objects existed in liveCache for the planning area.

Was planning area initialized by application team?

-> Did you check TS inconsistencies with /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK and /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG?

Regards, Natalia Khlopina