cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planning Aread Data missing after scm 7.0 EHP2 SP5 & livecache 7.9.08 upgrade

S0000587367
Explorer
0 Kudos

After upgrading from SCM 7.0 SR1 to SCM 7.0 EHP2 SP5 and from livecache 7.7 to KERNEL    7.9.08  BUILD 007-123-246-577 the user is telling me that when going to 'Administration of Demand Planning & Supply Network Planning' screen the data from Planning Area ZDP_PA001 is missing. How to find out there is data in the livecache and that planning area in particular? All the checks: LCA03, OM17 are ok. Also, ran the Structural checks from SAP MAXDB Database Studio 7.9 and there were OK When i go to RSA1 and expand DataSources -->Unassigned Notes -->  I can see that ZDP_PA001 / ZDP_001 has '=' sign and the 'Object Information' is green. any assistance on this matter? Thanks Jose Delacruz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229109
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you run the upgrade SCM 7.0 SR1 to SCM 7.0 EHP2 SP5 the liveCache upgrade of the liveCache< if you did the upgrade using the recommendations in the liveCache upgrade guide > is inplace upgrade, the liveCache is not intialized & you didn't run the download/upload steps. So you should have the same data in the Planning Area ZDP_PA001.

What data missing in Planning Area ZDP_PA001?

I recommend you to create the SAP message & get SAP support.

Regards, Natalia Khlopina