cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message to the Vendor at Header Level and Item Level entered in the Shopping cart are NOT transferred to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Recently we have upgraded to SRM EHP 9. I have an issue now, Vendor header text is not copying into banckend while creating shopping cart.

Message to the Vendor at Header Level and Item Level entered in the Shopping cart are NOT transferred to PO.

Please help me on this.

Regards,

Dany

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany,

You can debug the class CL_BBP_BS_MAP_SC and find the missing .

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany,

Looks like you have posted several times same question :-).

Did you maintain Text Mapping in SRPO configuration? Its under SRM Sever -- > Cross Application basis settings --> Text Mapping --> Text mapping for Inbound and Outbound Texts.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

There is no SPRO setting are maintained but we have some badis to do this but the badis are not triggering. is there any way to go further?

Regards,

Dany.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dany,

Could you please provide details which BADI you are referring not being triggered. If you have BADI's then i would assume you have BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI implemented.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Badis were used BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI and BBP_LONGTEXT_BADI (method LONGTEXT_ENRICH). But both Badis are not triggering. How can proceed further.

Regards,

Dany

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dany,

Which SRM version do you have? The Badi you must implement is BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BADI not this BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI, because you are working under a classic scenario deployment.

In the BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW implementation you must configure the methol FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 (which is related to BAPI_PO_CREATE1) to enrich the output fields CS_PO1_DOCUMENT-IT_POTEXTITEM or CS_PO1_DOCUMENT-IT_POTEXTHEADER.

The fields completed are the same of ERP, sure ABAP team knows how to do it after you specify this.

Hope it helps,

Reward points if usefull.

SG.