Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single stack 7.3

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are on PI 7.3 single stack( JAVA).  I am pretty confident that this requirement can be done using a single stack. Our requirement is to integrate ECC with SRM ( 7.02) using standard content.

scenarios: PO and PR transfers using Proxy communication.

No central SLD ... only LOCAL SLD

Earlier we have done similar Integrations using dual stack. I couldn't find proper document for NWA settings and bit confused working with NWA .

configurations were done :

NWA

1) JCO provider ( provided all details and checked connectivity) working fine..

2) Created one destination under Destinations(tab)in NWA and used the same in ECC

ECC

1) TCP/IP connection to PI server using Registered program id

2) Connection type G for ESR content

3) Connection type G for  AAE connectivty

4) sxmb_adm

SRM

Similar to ECC connections

Please let me know what i am missing from the configuration side.  Any sap link or document to support my requirement would be greatful.

Thanks

Suman

Message was edited by: Suman Kumar

Message was edited by: Suman Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Suman,

1) See the link: Configuring Business Systems with Integration Engine. It looks like you have already completed these configurations. But you can double check the link.

2) 1536986 How to import PI Content into the ESR

Regards

Mark

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your immediate response.

I went through the first point and still have confusion. For dual stack of PI system, we configure

TCP/IP  and HTTP connections  from ECC and SRM system. Do we need to configure the same way as for dual stack?

LCRSAPRFC

SAPSLDAPI

HTTP Type connections for ESR and Integration server path

where I can find similar entries from NWA  ?

Thanks

Suman

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

1. LCRSAPRFC is obsolete in Java only PI installs.
  2. SAPSLDAPI is also not mandatory but you can configure this to point to any ABAP system that feeds into the same SLD. This will ensure SLDCHECK on the backend works. You cannot point this to the PI java only.
  3. SAP_PROXY_ESR is used to connect to the PI ESR
  4. I don't think you need to do anything in the NWA for this configuration.

The SAP help link I sent in the previous reply was for a dual stack PI install. I have edited the link so that it is now referencing the configuration steps required for a Java only PI install. Please check the above SAP help link again.

Regards

Mark

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The content that you download (tpz) should be uploaded to PI but not into NWA. You must use SOAP adapter with XI protocol to send/receive the proxy messages from PI to back end.

VJ.

former_member329434
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thank you. It will help me to upload only tpz files.

Can you guide me with the other configurations for enabling connection between SRM and ECC systems.

Thanks,

Suman