Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Validation error in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on a PO collaboration scenario. The system landscape is ECC-PI-SCM

While creating ASN it’s getting published which means  internal validation is done and is correct in SCM server.

Note: I have maintained both customer BP (NA01) and also vendor BP(SKINT) properly in SNC.

As the DDN is reached successfully in ECC ( as shown by a checked flag) so I think the error is in ECC side. It seems there are some internal validation done in ECC side. Can anyone please explain internal validation done in ECC for ASN process.

Thanks & Regards

Pratyusa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyusa,

There 2 XML's first one DDN_Out & 2nd failed XML looks like inbound XML.(may be DDN_IN)

Can let us know what is the second XML ?

By looking at error issue is there is no transportation lane between supplier & customer location(plant).

Ensure you have created transportation lane with model 000,from supplier ,destination location as plant.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I think you are talking about received Delivery Notification instead of DDN_in, I am not sure.

Nikhil, Transportation lanes are configured properly, I checked it again. If they were not in place then PO would haven't been reached in SNC. So there are no issue from TL point.

I checked the PI system, SXMB_MONI. Here the DDN_out is successful represented by checked flag. As acknowledgement is not configured and checked flag is shown, I trust the outbound xml message is processed successfully. In ECC no idoc is generated. Which means XML message to Idoc generation process is erroneous.

One more thing is buyer party is Na01. No where we are mentioning buyer party, though we are using standard terms like customer, supplier and also the info of customer and supplier are showing properly in WebUI.

Regards

Pratyusa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyusa,

It seems like ASN which you have created from SNC system it goes to PI system & then PI system sends the ASN back to SNC system but it should send ASN to ECC as IDoc DESADV.

SNC >>>> PI then PI >>>> SNC.

That's why you are getting failed XML message in SNC ASN 123 already exists.

To resolve this issue you  need to correct mapping in PI such that.

SNC >>>> PI then PI >>>> ECC.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You are absolutely right. The mapping was done wrong. Now the issue got resolved.

Thanks for your valuable expertise.

Regards

Pratyusa

Answers (0)