Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Validation error in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on a PO collaboration scenario. The system landscape is ECC-PI-SCM

While creating ASN it’s getting published which means  internal validation is done and is correct in SCM server.

Note: I have maintained both customer BP (NA01) and also vendor BP(SKINT) properly in SNC.

As the DDN is reached successfully in ECC ( as shown by a checked flag) so I think the error is in ECC side. It seems there are some internal validation done in ECC side. Can anyone please explain internal validation done in ECC for ASN process.

Thanks & Regards

Pratyusa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

This is XML error message occuring in SCM system, not in ECC system. XML message still not out from SCM system. XML message is showing ASN 132 is already exist, try to give new ASN no on SNC screen and publish ASN again. If still getting XML failure message then check configuration in SNC system again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purhottam,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Whatever ASN number I give it's showing same error, if the ASN number were existing earlier then It wouldn't have been published successfully. so I trust it's a false error message. may be it's the result of some other error/warning.

The XML message is out from SCM system and also from PI system as it's showing by checked flag in both PI and SCM system. May be it's an error while creating idoc in Netweaver system.

Regards

Pratyusa

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Error message you pasted in original thread is XML failure message, not IDoc failure. Can you again provide XML message status from SCM and PI system and details of error message as well, also provide inbound idoc status from ECC system (TCode We02) and error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purshottam,

There are not idoc success/failure messages available in ECC. The latest idoc report is for PO confirmation which is success. Nothing related to ASN.

Below are the XML message status:

SCM

PI

Hope it can lead to some clue.

Note: in the error message in SCM the pipeline column "Receiver" is mentioned, which indicates the message is Inbound to SCM. But there is no track of such message in PI server. The latest message in PI is regarding DDN_out generated due to ASN publication in WebUI.

Thanks & Regards

Pratyusa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratyusa,

It seems like ASN which you have created from SNC system it goes to PI system & then PI system sends the ASN back to SNC system but it should send ASN to ECC as IDoc DESADV.

SNC >>>> PI then PI >>>> SNC.

That's why you are getting failed XML message in SNC ASN 123 already exists.

To resolve this issue you  need to correct mapping in PI.

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look ASN message (Dispatch Delivery notification_Out) from PI system, it is going to SCM system (not in ECC) and same inbound ASN message (Dispatch Delivery notification_IN) is failing in SCM system. Working with you PI consultant to send dispatch delivery notification from PI to ECC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhi and Purshottam,

I saw the PI mapping. The mapping is done wrongly. The sender and receiver both are SCM system.

Once it's done I will update the results.

Thanks & Regards

Pratyusa