Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAlignment bugged after EHP6-Upgrade

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

we have recently upgraded our system from EHP4 to EHP6 Stack 731 Level 6 and HR RENEWAL 607 Level 7. From this point on we have the phenomenon that ALL texts in Label-UI-Elements are forced right, no matter whether in standard WebDynpros or in Custom ones. Forcing the text left with HAlign or TextDirection shows no effect whatsoever.

Is this a known issue? Are there any SAP-Notes for this? I searched SapNote/SapXSearch and the Forums for "WebDynpro ABAP EHP6 HAlign" but couldn't find anything helpful.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure your WDA UR has been correctly patched by running the ABAP report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES. The urversions should match. Then make sure the ICM Server Cache has been cleared, Globally. As a last resort, make sure the browser cache is empty.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samuli,

thanks for responding.

I ran Report WDG_MAINTAIN_UR_MIMES, all entries for the urversions are identical. I also globally invalidated the ICM Server Cache and deleted all caches for all my browsers.

The problem persists

Any other ideas?

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to SAP note 1821471 the default alignment has been changed in NW731. The note is on FI-TV but reading the note it looks like it affects all applications.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1821471

Former Member
0 Kudos
Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This KBA did the trick! I activated WD_GLOBAL_PARAMETERS and changed the respective parameter there and it does reflect.

Thank you so much, Samuli! I wouldn't have thought of searching for the term "WDSTYLE_LABELALIGNMENT" so I guess I wouldn't have found that KBA without you.

Many kudos to you!

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Harsh9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing the similar issue after upgrade. I tried downloading the note 1823014 but it is showing incomplete. Could you please tell me how should I proceed?

Regards,

Harsh