Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location Determination

former_member301603
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Shipping condition(01)+Loading Group(01)+Plant(LRB1) = Shipping Point (LRB1) - At Sales Order OVL2

Shipping Point(LRB1)+Plant(LRB1)+Storage Condition(01) = Storage Location (RTY1)- At Delivery OVL3

Here, my requirement I will use same set of customers and same set of material and also will use same plant and shipping point as mentioned above.

But, would like to determine another storage location RTY2 at delilvery.

I think, it may not be possible with the configuration either in OVL2 or OVL3, please

let me know any possibility to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If OVL3 with storage conditions doesn't satisfy your requirements, you can change or set SLOC at delivery (when you are creating it) in the copy rules (tcode VTLA), you can create your own VOFM (using for instance the 101 or include FV50C101 as a template) and set the value for LIPS-LGORT according your requirement.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell the business requirement to determine a different storage location at delivery?

You can use OVL3 to determine different storage locations based on different shipping conditions.

Example:

Shpt          Plant           SC          Storage location

0001          0001          Blank        RTY1

0001          0001          01             RTY2

0001          0001          02             RTY2   

RE

SRI

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Until I know, by standard, you have available the field 'SC' or shipping condition in table MARA, so, in material, not in customer or other type of partners. So, if you want the determination of SLoc will be a function of customer (customer table...), I believe you need a userexit or determine it during the copy with a customer VOFM subroutine.

I hope thsi helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the following combination from OVL3

Shipping point

+

Plant

+

Storage conditions

= default storage location

probably you can differ it based on the storage conditions

regards,

santosh

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you wish to have storage location always as RTY2, then better assign it in OVL3.

and, if you wish to have different storage location based on some conditions, then take a look at exit V02V0002.

Also, refer the wiki on available user exits for SD - http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/SD+User+exits

Regards,

Sushant