cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document type KPR and link to Quality Notifcations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum

I am trying to link a document master, type KPR to a qaulity notification, but I can´t get it to work. Once I link the same document to an equipment master I get the icon available on the equipment master and can open the document directly from here. But on the notification I do not get a similar icon available. I know that a link has been established as I from the document master (CV02N) can display the notification but not vice versa. Anybody that knows why ?

Thanks

/Henrik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Notification view, have you activated DMS link sub screen view for the Notification??

IMG - Quality Management - Quality Notifications - Notification Creation - Notification type - Set Screen Template - Define Screen tab

Check for your Notification type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran

I see what you mean but thats not what I am looking for. I have allready created a document master in CV02N and directly on this I have added the notification. This should be sufficient to establish the link as this work for the equipment master. But for some reasons I do not get the icon on the notification header as I would expect.

/Henrik