cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help using CO46 for a single project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm  using PS to create the requirements for the materials. To create the requirement I use  the planned Ind Requirements  for WBS  instead of reservation for a WBS element . And  then  The MRP create the planned order for this WBS element segment .  Then use PP to create the production orders and MM to create the purchase orders.

Then I would like to use the CO46 transaction to Analyse the Order progress repport  fo the project . But When I use the standard profiles for CO46 I can't found the sames materials  & planned orders that were created by the MRP . Has somebody  any experience using this CO46 transaction to execute this repport for a single  project. In fact I expect to have all planned orders & purchase Requisitions created for my project. 

thanks in adavanced for your help

Beatriz Ocampo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In fact I realise that the CO46 show only the order repport for the reservations created  for the project. But instead of reservations for WBS element I'm using the Planned Independent Requirement for the project . That means I manage the separate planned order for the WBS segment when the MRP runs for thoses materials . For each Planned Ind Req Created for a material in a wbs element  I obtain a planned order  ( order type PR) in the MRP results and in MD04. 

The thing is in CO46 for my project I expect to have the order repport for the planned orders generated by the MRP for the  planned Ind requirement .

If execute  CO46 by planned order or by production order I obtain order repport that I expect but if I execute CO46 by project  SAP does not show me any line. Somebody knows if is possible to use this transaction for the PLanned ind requirement created in  the project ??

Thank you in advanced for your help

best regards,

Beatriz Ocampo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check MRP4 view of material missing in CO46 list. Field 'Individual /collective' requirement should not be 2. It should be 'Blank' or '1'. Also check Production order material master first, if ind/collective =2 , then all material under production order will not appear in C046.

It is kind of deactiuvate 'Project stock/Procurment' setting... hence they don't appear in Co46... Acoount assignment of thes PO will be blank & Project will  not appear in Purchase order.

It has nothing to do with Profiles on Co46 tcode.

Hope it helps,

JAtin