cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI output type is not triggering in vf06

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

i am working on an issue where 3 output types invloved. all are customized only. one output type is not getting triggered in vf06 and vf04 collective billing. I debugged but i didnot find any difference in flow. Its an EDI output type. Could you please help me in finding the route cause.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to create Invoice using VF01 and check EDI Output is coming or not,if not, then for sure Condition records are missing.If possible,Pls share EDI Settings and condition record for EDI Output Type like EDI Partner in WE20 ,Message type and Partner function you have assigned to your Partner Type.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Thanks for your reply.

The same output type is triggered in vf01 but not vf06 and vf04 collective billing document. The condition record is met and that is linked in execution. But i didnot find any difference in code flow for vf01 and vf06. Coming to EDI settings my thinking is  , if partner profile is not cofigured properly how is it possible for vf01 .

Please help me in analysing the issue.

Regards,

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sri -

Few More Check Points -

• What parametre you have maintained in Date/Time (1 or 4) while mainaining Condition records.Change it to (1),if you have maintained (4).
  • Have you put any logic in userexit for Billing During Save- RV60AFZZ/RV60AFZB/RV60AFZC
  • VF01 behaves differently during Save than VF04.For E.G for Save VF01 has command SICH where as it is diiferent for VF04.
  • Try to Save only one Billing Document through VF04 and check Output triggers this time or not.
  • Have you put any requirement in output determination logic.
  • check Output determination log after VF04.
  • Try to Go manually in via VF02 for an invoice ----go to Output determination screen---Come back on main screen and save it---Check output triggers or not.

Try this, if it helps.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for you reply.

* Parameter i have changed to 1 , as it is 4 before. but didnot work.

* in vf04 if i create a billing , in vf03 it is not showing the particular output type. But others are visible. If go to vf02 then this is visible in yellow color. If i save there (without changing anything) it is getting triggered.

*If i remove all the output controll routines in vofm also its working fine for vf01 and not for vf04 or vf06.

* In output determination log also i did not find any change for the successful one and this output type.

* I am not maintaining code in those exits for this purpose.

* for everything this output type is working for vf01 and not for vf04.

please help me.

Regards,

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri -

Refer this Note 712401 - Incorrect output determination in the background

Apply correction instructions mentioned in this note with the help of Abaper and update results.

Regards

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the condition record and see if its met, besides for EDI settings you need to maintain partner profiles and few settings in WEDI too.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks & Regards,

Jaydip