SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get Premise address of business partner in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can anyone help me how to get premise of business partner in sap crm. How exactly premise is link with business partner in crm.

If you know any tables/fms/classes related this please let me know.

Note :: i have only business partner id with me. Based on this i want premise.

Thanks in advance,

Nizam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi
Nizam,

I wouldn't recommend writing a custom function module. Instead use the existing BOL objects and relations to read this information. These BOL objects read the required information from SAP IS-U using existing function modules.

In order to get the premise from a business partner you could, for example, use the folling BOL objects and relations:

BuilHeader -> BuilBuAgRel -> BuAg

BuAg -> BuAgIsuContractRel ->IsuContract

IsuContract ->IsuContractInstallationRel ->IsuInstallation

IsuInstallation ->IsuInstallationPremiseRel ->IsuPremise

Best,

Christian

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use remote enabled Z FM for this.

Create FM to fetch Premise from Business Partner using tables fkkvkp, ever, eanl in ISU. Call this FM in CRm with destination address of RFC of ISU server.

may be this help you.

Regards,

Harshal

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi
Nizam,

I wouldn't recommend writing a custom function module. Instead use the existing BOL objects and relations to read this information. These BOL objects read the required information from SAP IS-U using existing function modules.

In order to get the premise from a business partner you could, for example, use the folling BOL objects and relations:

BuilHeader -> BuilBuAgRel -> BuAg

BuAg -> BuAgIsuContractRel ->IsuContract

IsuContract ->IsuContractInstallationRel ->IsuInstallation

IsuInstallation ->IsuInstallationPremiseRel ->IsuPremise

Best,

Christian