cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPOS access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How I can give access to the user to create and delete of their own country data in MPOS. They should not create the CVCs and DELETE of other country CVCs

we are using only one MPOS for four countries. Each country user has to access the MPOS to create the CVCs and DELETE of their own country data.

One country user should not CREATE or delete the other country CVCs.

Please help if you know something on this.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member721730
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

I don't think, there is standard method for authorization restrcition in data level for MPOS maintenace.

I believe using BADI /SAPAPO/SDP_MASTER->SET_COMBI_VALUE_CHECK this requirement can be achieved by validating user and relevant CVC creation/deletion.

Saravanan V

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use BW authorization concept in this case.

Please refer to note 820183, and also notes 1109314 and 1108833 to activate BW authorization check for MC62.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CVC Create/Delete can be done through /SAPAPO/MC62. Use Auth Object C_APO_LOC, to restrict the users to their locations.

Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SG

Thanks for you reply..

Let me clarify.. I have used only one POS for 4 countries.

Each country users to access their own country cvcs from MC62. One country users should not create and delete the cvcs of another country.

C_APO_LOC - this is used for location product access.

i want to give access to all country users but they should not create the cvcs and delete of another country. i want to give access to the users but want to restrict the other country cvc delete and create.