cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download And Upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to download a material inspection plan with customer Dependent Characteristic and same plan upload to other material.

Is it possible through any standard t-code or programe.

if it is possible please provide me the same.

Looking forward for your reply.

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to Upload same inspection plan to other material and customer, so in that case you can assign other customer/Material to the same Inspection plan in Material assignment window.

No need to download the Inspection plan.

Follow this procedure-

1. Go to QP02

2. Enter the Material (Existing) & Plant

3. Go to header

4. Click on Material Assignment

5. Here you enter group counter, New Material code, Plant , customer if you require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to copy inspection plan from one material to another material to with customer dependent data.

Is it possible?.

S .S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can copy the Inspection Plan from one Material to another material.

In QP01, give the material code, plant & valid from date; and then click Copy Model button. Choose the option as Inspection Plan in pop up window. Mention the material & plant from where you want to copy the Inspection Plan.

Then, you can select from the available Inspection plan. Enter the status for the new plan. Then, you can confirm the operations & MICs assigned to that operations. Then save.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes

Follow copy model that explained by Maheswaran.

Or

Follow this procedure-

1. Go to QP02

2. Enter the Material (Existing) & Plant

3. Go to header

4. Click on Material Assignment

5. Here you enter group counter of already existing material, New Material code, Plant , customer if you require.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Its not possible.

What Possible is you can assign same Inspection Plan to different materials through "Material assignment " tab in Inspection plan header.

Else you can explore possibility of 'Copy from 'option in the selection screen of the Inspection plan.

This is manual process again.