cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Characteristic in Tab not seen in std.FM CUXI_GET_MULTI_CONFIGURATION, but able to see in order

Gnanasambanthan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm relatively new to SD-Variant-Configuration. My query would be, I've a material with 2 tabs in charecteristics details. One particular charecterestics for a material is in a seperate tab.This charecteristics values, if i see from Sale Order, I'm able to see, whereas, if I try to retrieve the same via std FMs like 'CUXI_GET_MULTI_CONFIGURATION' for coding purposes, only the char.values that are maintained in first tab alone is being fetched, not the ones from second tab is fetched. This is strange. Also via T-code CT12, I searched the where-used for that charecteristic, and that order item with that material is not available there also.

If I make any small change to the order line-item char.values and save the order [via VA02], the second tab char.values are updated properly and things are fine even from the FM, I'm able to see the values [E_TAB_VALUES in the FM now displays tab2 config details also].

What would be the significance of charecteristics in tabs during order creation

FYKI, this charecterestic has a dependency and the values for this char. are being fetched via a Function module. The order/ contract with such issue is being created via interface only.

Can someone kindly throw some light on this issue? I would very much appreciate, if I can get some guidance at the earliest possible convenience.

PS: I tried to post the query in PLM - Config & Variants, but I was not permitted. So this being relevant to order char, I'm posting in this forum. Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,

Gnanasambanthan.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Gnanasambanthan
Participant
0 Kudos

Closing the thread.....not resolved.....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

G. Lakshmipathi