cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Confirmation date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Amy Sales Order Created on Saturday after 12PM system is showing Monday as Confirmed delivery date even though stock is available.   So how can i make Saturday as full day, So that the Confirmation date can show the same day?

Thanks in advance

Rishi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Any Sales Order Created on Saturday after 12PM system is showing Monday as Confirmed delivery date even though stock is available .

I thought ,you know very well about this after 12 PM means this time will be fall under  another day as Sunday . Depends upon Calender only , we have to run our Business Process to know the which day is Working Day and Non Working Day .

So how can I make Saturday as full day, So that the Confirmation date can show the same day?

1. If Saturday and Sunday is Non Working Day then How ,the Stock will be confirm on those dates ?

2. How the Stock is confirmed when we have the Date is Non Working Day ?

3. Who will be confirm the Goods on Non Working Day ?

Note : Think as this as Business Perspective

If you want more details then please consult your MM Consultant on this .

Thanks,

Naren

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the Factory Calander assign to Delivering Plant / Shipping point & check Holidays defined for particular Factory Calander.

Now speak to your client & set all days as working days (if your client's plant is working round the clock on all the days - except for National holidays).

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

No again Sunday should be a non working day

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the configuration of your Shipping point (IMG - Enterprise Structure - Definition - Logistics Execution - Define, copy, delete, check shipping point)

Here check whether Working Times have been assigned to your Shipping Point.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

If sunday is holiday then system will show Monday as the delivery date. You have to control via Factory calendar? Is this the first time your client is having this problem?

I don't know other than this.

Please check the below help document.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/en/4d/e22c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/frameset.htm

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the stock is reserved for any other orders. You can check in MD04. If its not allocated to any other orders, then check your factory calendar in T.code SCAL for your country. If they sunday is not marked as working day you will have this problem.

Check with your client do the needful.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kesari

i am raising one doubt if he created sales order on saterday after 12 pm system should confirm the stock on saterday it self if the stock is there Right

But you are telling just check in SCAL Sunday is holiday my doubt is here 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sunday is not a working day.

Query:

If i click Sunday will this problem get resolved?  will it not effect the Production schedule as it non working for them also?

Again Sunday company is working. If they rise Sales order on Sunday System should show Confirmed date as Monday only.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please help me to answer below questions:

1. How many plants you have ?Do you have 2 different plants.  One for Production and another one is for Distribution. If so, maintain 2 different calendars. For PRD - keep Sunday has holiday. And for other plant create another calendar with Sunday as working day. This is how we have configured for our client.

2. If you have only one plant, then don't disturb the existing calendar. But, create new one with Sunday as working day and assign to your shipping point which is clearly mentioned by Jignesh.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards, Sai Krishna.