Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing - Get Net Value instead of Gross Price

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Need your help on SD pricing procedure, this pricing procedure is for 3rd party SO.

twice a months our Vendor will have parts campaign, the condition that we maintain in the system

for parts campaign is ZPND (net value).

Currently, Vendor will send the Campaign Bulletin, from the campaign bulletin user will do get the parts campaign

and minus with the gross price, the difference will be enter to pricing condition ZPND.

instead of we do manually minus the prices, can we just enter the price and system will force to pickup the ZPND

without the user need to do manually calculation and enter the difference in the system ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on my understanding on your question. Let me try to give you some inputs.

Assume we have pricing procedure like below:

Step 10 - ZPRT - with sub total E ( This is the price you maintain in records)

Step 20 - ZXXX - with sub total D ( This is the campaign price you get it from vendor)

Step 30- ZPND - with calculation type -12

In the above step, system will deduct ZPRT - ZXXX and will populate the discount value.

Note: Depends on which values you want to post to accounts, maintain the account keys and check/uncheck the statistical box.

Please let me know if i am totally wrong in understanding of your requirement.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply, actually when the item A is having ZPND pricing maintain, i want the pricing procedure pick the ZPND as the basic price instead of QPRT.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am confused here.

As per the screenshot: QPRT is the price and ZPND is the net discount. In this case whats the business logic to have ZPND as the base price?

Please explain bit more so that we can help you in a better way.

Regards,Sai Krishna.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead of we do manually minus the prices, can we just enter the price and system will force to pickup the ZPND without the user need to do manually calculation and enter the difference in the system ?

Create a new condition type (say for example. ZCBP -Campaign bulletin pricing) may be by copying condition type QPRT and assign to step 20 in the pricing procedure. In T.code V/06 for this new condition type ZCBP, maintain value Blank in the field Manual Entries. When the order is created, ask the user to enter the campaign bulletin pricing directly into ZCBP and test the values.

Here, then there is no discount calculation needed by the user.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member229716
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solve, thanks guys