Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD01 LSMW - AR Pledging Ind not coming

former_member576008
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing an LSMW for xd01, while recording for the screen "Payment Transaction Accounting", i need to use the AR Pledging Ind but it is not displaying in the screen.

If i do it in normally in XD01 its populating, but in LSMW  recording its not coming. I need to use this field compulsory. Kindly help me on this.

Screen shots attached for your reference.

Regards,

NK

In recording for XD01

In Non recording mode

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LSMW calls 0215 Screen where as transaction Xd02 calls 7215 Screen and that's the reason,AR pledging Ind is not visible.You can try with writing BDC using Transaction SHDB and after completion of recording, you can change Screen no from 0215 to 7215 and add field KNB1-CESSION_KZ.

Try this,if it helps.

Regards

Amit

former_member576008
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Sorry, it didnt worked. I created a recording in shdb as suggested by changed the screen num and included the indicator field, finally converted it into a zprog and tested it in call transaction all screen mode, but when the screen is called recording stopped. The OK popup didnt came in that screen.

Regards,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I couldn't test it last night .Yes you are right,even if we change Screen, it wont allow us to add that field.Problem is because SAP has written logic in Include MF02DFI0 to hide this indicator,if Field is not active per Company Code.

So,to Activate this field per Company Code ---

Choose Financial Accounting Global Settings ® Company Code ® Activate Accounts Receivable Pledging Procedure per Company Code.

Now Try with your LSMW ,This field is available for recording.

Thanks for bringing this into Consideration.Everyday is a learning day.

Regards

Amit

former_member576008
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Perfect, thanks for your efforts, the field is now displaying.

I will do a complete recording will come back and close this thread.

Regards,

NK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NK,

For this you've to include the field in mass maintenance as KNA1 KNB1 CESSION_KZ. Kindly have a look at OSS Note 216596 which explains the way to add additional fields in Mass Maintenance. In SE16 open table MASSFLDLST in Change mode. Click on Create, enter the specific field that consists of 3 entries: Object type, Table name, Field name and save. Now elect the New Table entry and Transport it via Table entry --> Transport entries in SE16. Also, you can try adding the same by going to SM30. Open table MASSFLDLST and choose Maintain. Now select New Entries and enter the specific field that always consists of 3 entries: Object type, Table name, Field name and save. Now the system will prompt for a transport request. Lemme know in case you need more help in this. Thanks.

former_member576008
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amaarah,

Thanks for your reply.

Need few clarifications, I do not know, how to open SE16 in 'change mode', however i opened it in sm30 and maintained the value obj - KNA1 tabname - KNB1 and fieldname - CESSION_KZ.

If i am right my next step would be 'Mass Maintenance of Customer Master' for this particular field using tcode MASS.

The notes you provided is helpful, in the same notes under 'Related Notes', i found the note '
Note 216600 - AR pledging indictr in mass maint.cust.master rec.

Kindly suggest me above.

Regards,

NK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello NK,

As you know that SE16 allows you to directly change data in DB tables though not advisable unless or until you dunno exactly what you're upto . Kindly check out this link, it explains well as how to insert new enteries via SE16.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e076abe3-6e2c-2e10-b7ab-f1ae650de...

Now after you've maintained the Entry in MASSFLDLST table, go to MASS T-code and there give Object Name as 'KNA1'; create variant if required. Then click on Fields tab, select AR Pledging Ind KNB1-CESSION_KZ and execute. Give Customer Data that needs to be changed and execute once again. On the left most top corner you will see a multicolored icon just click on that, you'll see Accts rble pled.ind. option already selected now click on the 6th icon on top which is 'Carry out a Mass Change' after selecting a column of 'Accts rble pled.ind.' and there you go. Follow the same procedure and lemme know if it goes good at your end. Rgds.