0 Kudos

hI,

We are on GRC 10 SP11.

Did post installation config.

In the process of testing reports under NWBCTab:Reports & Analytics

Section:Access Risk Analysis Reports

Reports:

1. User Risk Violation Report ...no results were populated

2. Role Risk Violation Report ... in results there is only one line with the role name and Col Action :"No Rules were selected" was given.

Any note to be applied?

Appreciate your help

Thanks,

Sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am not doing offline Analysis, so I guess 1027 parameter setting could be NO. and note 1825119 is for offline results.

we applied note 1824956, 1817251 - No Luck

any ideas?

Thanks,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri,

If you want to perform the real time Risk Analysis Result, then follow the below path and check the result.

NWBC -> Access Management -> Access Risk Analysis - User Level for Users

NWBC -> Access Management -> Access Risk Analysis - Role Level  for Roles.

This will fetch the Real Time Risk Analysis Result.

The reports which you are running from the 'Report and Analytics' tab are for Offline Risk Analysis for which Offline data must be stored which is done when Batch Risk Analysis is run with '1027' set as 'Yes'.

Kindly let me know How it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I would like to add one more thing to the above reply that these report give Offline Risk Analysis result not the real time risk analysis. Please make sure that you are getting real time risk analysis result. you can check the real time risk analysis result form the below path:

Nwbc -> Access Management - > User Level  for Users.

Nwbc -> Access Management -> Role levle for Roles.

If the Users/Roles have real time violations then after the running Batch Risk Analysis with parameter 1027 set as 'yes', It will update the tables required for Offline Risk Analysis which  are used in your scenario as well.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sri,

please make sure that the batch risk analysis job was run by selecting the parameter 1027 to yes,Make sure that the tables GRACUSERACTVL & GRACUSERPRMVL are populating .If it still does not resolve the issue,please impliment the notes.

This should resolve the issue.

Thanks

Japneet