cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have requirement where we need to bring the standard sap t-code functionalities to third party. which will later provide the same to user who will dont have any SAP access

through abap it could be very difficult so we tried and created the  ITS service it is able to diplay the tcode fuctionality on the IE..

but this service not consumable by the third party

so i need know about the possibility  of he ITS service :

can we create WSDL file for ITS service?

is there any SDK available which third can directly downloaded and make change according to their requirement

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh

Please correct my understanding sharing what i know from my current project, exposing transaction access to wider users will have cost effect on SAP licensing.

Instead if access is required   for  certain set of transactions, then the access can be

controlled using portal and secure biz rights process.Generally business users get access for limited period based on approval process.

Or if the user need access to sap transactions to run reports or analyze certain metrics  then  BW/BI reporting can help .

Please let us know  on what transactions you need to expose to user and what is the  compulsion to do so.

Let me know for further inputs if my thought direction matches with your requirement.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

You should expose your web service to reverse poxy server through DMZ . This way the users outside your network can access to your internal network.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas thanks for the reply

we want to expose the cu50 t-code functionalitie over web...

we want to use the ABAP & SAP PI ...we found the ITS concept where we run every t-code over web

but here we stuck with service ...the service can not be provide the wsdl we need  work around for this...

or fucntionality